Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thread Notification

Did something change? If I remember correctly I used to get only one notification that someone has posted to a thread that I subscribe to. Now I get a notification for everyone, and as an example the tread I started today about my coat,every response was in my E-Mail.

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
That is strange, I am not getting any email notification from any of the posts I reply to. I prefer to have the email notification. It is a good tool to help stay on top of replies and prevent stuff from falling through the cracks.

·
Premium Member
800 Posts
No problems

I have been getting notifications for threads I have subscribed for...but no, I have never gotten one for a tread.:)

·
Premium Member
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Chief

Originally posted by Chief
That is strange, I am not getting any email notification from any of the posts I reply to. I prefer to have the email notification. It is a good tool to help stay on top of replies and prevent stuff from falling through the cracks.
Somehow I can't picture you with cracks to fall through.

·
a day ahead of y'all
1,311 Posts
Spike,

Careful...you're treading on thin ice with comments like that to Slip...LOL

Or..maybe his tread is so worn he just made a "Slip up"!

Greg

·
Premium Member
800 Posts
Nothing meant by it

I was just funning. I put a little smiley.

Actually, I can see now that I'm NOT getting notification to my treads.;)

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
I get no notifications or emails from anyone never have and i guess i never will:wontshare I get pm's but no emailllllllllllllllllls :furious:
Jody

·
Premium Member
800 Posts

Jody, I think you have to subscribe to get the notifications. It's either done on your personal page, or when you responsed to threads...I think.

·
Premium Member
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
wow

We even have good fun with a typo.That is the last time I try to use two fingers.

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Re: Sign up

Originally posted by Spike
Jody, I think you have to subscribe to get the notifications. It's either done on your personal page, or when you responsed to threads...I think.
I am subscribe to them still no notifications or emails from anyone. If you were to try and email me i would not get it and i have it to where i should get email. Never have got emails from Andy or anyone else.
Jody

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Re: Jody

Originally posted by Spike
Are you doing this at work. If so, a spam filter might be catching them.
Im at work now but my email is at home dont have email here.
Jody

1 - 20 of 29 Posts