Tractor Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to be releasing all of the monthly stats on TF.com from this point forward. This is the best month on record in the history of Tractorforum.com --- Each month we have exceeded past month totals on average by 20% ----

Total Hits - 6.95M - May 2004 (record high)
Daily Average Views - 224K views per day (record high)
Bandwidth transferred - 25.75GB/month (record high)
Daily posting average - 200.16 posts per day
Members: 58 new members - May 2004
Threads - 461 - May 2004 (record high)

Thanks for all of the support! With our new and bold listings at the search engines, increased links, advertisers, and promotion -
we are really keeping this locomotive running! :D

As our totals increase, so do the operational costs! Please consider becoming a *GOLD-MEMBER* of this site and enjoying the benefits! Custom Gold-Member graphic next to your name showing you support this forum community, free Tractorforum.com t-shirt (will be in this week!!!), and so much more! Click on "Make a donation" button at the bottom of any page or from the front page to become a GOLD MEMBER! :D

Only $20/year and it goes through PAYPAL --- Accept ALL CC, debit card payments! I can also accept checks if needed.

Andy

·
Premium Member
1,706 Posts
ya lets go TF :tractorsm :tractorsm :tractorsm :spinsmile :worthy: :worthy: :cheers: :party: :yum: :guitarman

by the way when is tractorforum's birthday

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Originally posted by farmallmaniac
9-15-04 right?
Ryan
You are correct my Friend:D

·
Premium Member
1,394 Posts
Do you have a snail mail address? I am maxed out with the PAy Pal thingie and not having my account be verified, and I am not giving them access to my bank account by any means............

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Ya done good with this site. Look at red power magazine forums. They have 3319 members? something like that and they only have some 29,000 thousand posts which is wayyy behind this one.
Ryan

1 - 13 of 13 Posts