Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just sent out a massive email to all members of the site discussing the growth and progress of this great site.

We are open to all ideas, commentary, advice and suggestions!
positive and negative! Keep em coming!

Help us make this place the best in the world!!!

Your admin team.

Andy

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
What Email

Andy
I have not receive no email from here on any new post or the one you sent out.:confused:
Jody

·
Registered
361 Posts
I never got your e-mail either Andy but then again I have never once received an e-mail for new post activity in threads that I am participating in also of which I have clearly clicked on the box requesting them. I gave up asking awhile back because its like asking the wall for an answer. (Yawn->:eek:)

·
Registered
361 Posts
Originally posted by Bigdog
No such luck johnbron! I'm in Ohio & I didn't get one.:(
Howdy BigDog, Hey are you getting e-mail notices for new post activity in the posts that you are active in such as this thread?. I get them fom our beloved Cub Forum but never from here.

·
Premium Member
1,443 Posts
I just thought the email notification stuff may have not been finished getting set up. I have my email address in my profile, and I use the email notifications and I have never received an email :(

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
What did you find out

Andy still not getting emails? Did you find out why.
Jody

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Good one Randy

And on the ninth day the Hemi ate the Chevy from the inside out.:D
Jody

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hey Jody - I can see you are a Dodge fan. Always been a Chevy man myself. In my younger days, I had a 66 Chevelle Supersport with a 327 punched out to a 331. It was painted black with silver cobwebbing on the side. It used to have the reaper written on the back of it. Some of my stiff competition were the 340's and the 383's. Chewed a lot of them up and spit them out. But also got stomped by a few. We have a 1/4 mile straight line track down the road. Last time I went which was in the late 70's the car ran 12:53. I miss those days. Now, my high speed thrills are winding up my Ford Tractors on the local roads. I put the Sherman in high and get that sucker up to about 18 mph. What has happened to me? Got a dig out a picture of that car some day and post it. Have a good night. Randy

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
The same reason as me.

·
Registered
336 Posts
E'Mail

You know Andy....

Jodyand & I are your two most prolific (nutty) post'ers, so the least you can do is send us an E-Mail occasionally!!!!!

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
I agree with tractorguy.:D
Jody

1 - 20 of 22 Posts