Tractor Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HELLO EVERYONE

I JUST THOUGHT I WOULD LET EVERYBODY KNOW ABOUT AN OVERSTOCK WE HAVE ON SOME BIGGER TRACTOR/TURF STYLE TIRES. I HAVE 16 TIRES AVAILABLE IN A 8.3-24 R-3 BUTTON TREAD FOR $135.00 EACH F.O.B. AND I HAVE 10 TIRES IN SIZE 16.9-24 ALSO IN THE R-3 BUTTON TREAD FOR $275.00 EACH F.O.B.

THANKS
LYNN

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
Lynn, I appreciate your post and your interest in promoting your product offering from a commercial perspective on Tractorforum.com --- Please consider joining up as a official sponsor of this community. I am sure that Cedar Rapids Tire would be very interested in letting people know about their business from a more professional perspective. We have a multitude of pricing and advertising options that are very cost-effective and will deliver fabulous results. Please see our page here for more details - www.tractorforum.com/forums/ad.html

Please email us at [email protected] for a detail quote analysis and ad pricing info. Thanks for the support.

Regards,
Andy
:spinsmile

·
Registered
97 Posts
Welcome Lynn from Cedar Rapids Tire. :)

Once you get the sponsor thing worked out, I'd be interested in the link to your site.

-Deere

·
Premium Member
1,706 Posts
Originally posted by admin
Lynn, I appreciate your post and your interest in promoting your product offering from a commercial perspective on Tractorforum.com --- Please consider joining up as a official sponsor of this community. I am sure that Cedar Rapids Tire would be very interested in letting people know about their business from a more professional perspective. We have a multitude of pricing and advertising options that are very cost-effective and will deliver fabulous results. Please see our page here for more details - www.tractorforum.com/forums/ad.html

Please email us at [email protected] for a detail quote analysis and ad pricing info. Thanks for the support.

Regards,
Andy
:spinsmile
hey andy if we are not to post advertisment why do you have a classified and for sale or is it just for other types let me know

:confused:

·
Premium Member
1,706 Posts
Originally posted by admin
Classifieds is for personal to personal ads only. Not for commercial purposes.

Andy
ooohhhhhh thans for clearing that up

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
SORRY
I WASN'T AWARE OF THE ADVERTISING RULES. BUT I STILL WOULD BE HAPPY TO ANSWER ANY QUESTSIONS ANYONE MIGHT HAVE REGARDING SPECILATY TIRES. I HAVE HAD PEOPLE USE OUR NAME AND BROUGHT US SOME BUSINESS SO IF CAN HELP ANYBODY WITH ANY DILEMA'S I WOULD BE GLAD TO HELP

THANKS
LYNN

1 - 7 of 7 Posts