Tractor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just saw the tractor scoop in an attachment catalog while at sears the other day and I am impressed. Has any one seen this attachment in person? I would like to know if it is a heavy-duty like the dozer blade. I think that the lift and release levers are clever and beats the heck out of ropes. I am also glad that Sears continues to add attachments for their L&G equipment. It just makes the Sears tractor line more versatile and being backed by service and warranty and with their prices, only a fool would argue with that.

PS: I like the log splitter too!

·
Tractor Lover
4,461 Posts
I keep hearing about this scoop....I went out to the Sears site to look at it and I couldn't find it...anybody have a pic of it?

Good to hear from you Ed...it's been a while.

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
Originally posted by Argee
I keep hearing about this scoop....I went out to the Sears site to look at it and I couldn't find it...anybody have a pic of it?

Good to hear from you Ed...it's been a while.
I posted a thread on 2/14/05 showing pics of some of the new 2005 attachments. It's now on page 2 here, maybe it should be a sticky along with the older attachment thread?

Anyway, here's a link to that thread......
http://www.tractorforum.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7808

·
Registered
19 Posts
Sale

The new tractor scoop is on sale for craftsman club members for 399.00 a savings of 100... i beleive the sale runs till March 12

1 - 4 of 4 Posts