Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Johnbron, I may have some. Email me with what you need and I can check.

Free bird, got your E-mail, will respond ASAP.

·
Registered
361 Posts
(801) Parts

Partsman,I am not sure what I need yet but I might need an injector pump. I have my Cub torn apart now and haven`t had time to work on the Ford. I am going to save your addy for future use. If I lose it I will catch you on the boards or get it from Rudi.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
John, should be able to get you one of those, their are alot of those 172 Ford engines around here in skidders etc. Also in old Fordsons.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bear, sorry, at this time we have not parted a M-H33. We do have new parts availlable for the engine though.

BTW, would you have the 18inch front rims for a W9 IH, I think I saw a couple of W9's in a pic of yours?

·
Registered
977 Posts
the 9's i have have the front rims rusted out they had been filled with fluid. i do have some open center 18's off a case that should fit. i have 4 33's got 1 good 1 built but i'm short some exhuast valves to put put another engine together and 1 of the other tractors i have have the tin is in perfect shape.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by bear
the 9's i have have the front rims rusted out they had been filled with fluid. i do have some open center 18's off a case that should fit. i have 4 33's got 1 good 1 built but i'm short some exhuast valves to put put another engine together and 1 of the other tractors i have have the tin is in perfect shape.
Thanks Bear, got a buddy in NS looking for a pair, I'll send him your way.
The 33 with perfect tin would be really hard to find aroud here, too many trees!!:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
Any parts for the Massey Ferguson MF25 (is the MF110 the same?) --- Are these parts really hard to locate?

Thanks!
Andy

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Andy, at this time we do not have any M-F 25 parts, but we may have access to a few, (no Hyd pumps:) ). They aren't a very common tractor. They are the same (mostly) as the 130 model tractor.
They aren't a bad tractor, just can't get parts.

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
Thanks for the insight --- I was looking at one that needed a partial restoration (engine rebuild and fuel system problem) --- Did they have 2 model engines Perkins and Continental? Was this correct? Is Perkins Diesel easier to obtain parts for? It will be a shame to have this tractor go to waste --- but looks like that is the case ---- Is this because of the low production #s or just because it is from France? :D

Andy

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Andy, I'm not sure on the 25, but some early M-Fs had a british made "Standard" diesel engine. It was a real dog!! Needed either to start them in August!! The gas engine was a Continental in the early years, then both gas and diesel were a Perkins. Either of the Continental or Perkins are a good engine ad easy to find parts for. Any time you have to do work on a diesel fuel system, expect to dig deep into your wallet, they are all fairly costly. The 25 may have a different make of engine all together since they were made in France.

I'd say that the parts problem comes from a relatively small production, otherwise they would still make parts, or at least some one would, as the market is world wide, especially now with the internet.

BTW, the fuel system problem could be the reason the engine needs rebuilt. We bought a B250 IH that had, had a recent rebuild, but not injectors. When we took apart the engione, all of the ring lands on the pistons crumbled, and there were trenches burnt down the walls of the cylinders because of faulty injectors, ie dripping or improper spray pattern.:eek:mg:

I think that 25 is ready for the bone yard. I'd leave it alone.
Just my 2 cents (less exchange :D )

·
Premium Member
1,706 Posts
Originally posted by parts man
I have a wide selection of tractor parts availlable for tractors from the '40's through today.
You can contact me at [ [email protected]]
hey parts man you told me how muck the pulley was but how much it the generater costs

thanks

·
Registered
27 Posts
Resurrecting an old thread here, but curious if you still have parts and if you might have something for my '57 IH B250. I need the clutch fork for the dual clutch, diesel, B250 and the original part # is 751049R1.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts