Tractor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently I received a warning about the use of this politically
incorrect term. Please try to pay attention.

We have been informed that the Islamic terrorists do not like to be called "Towel Heads" since the item they wear on their heads is actually a small folded sheet.

Therefore, from this point forward, please refer to them as "little
sheet heads."

Thank you for your support on this delicate matter.

·
Premium Member
1,394 Posts
Since it posted double instead of just what I edited, I snipped it all..........More than one way to skin a cat when yu do not have permission to delete a post you made :D

·
Premium Member
1,394 Posts
From the looks of what a lot of the Saudi and Kuwait's etc wear it looks like they ripped off the table cloths in Pizza Inn on their recon missions. Call em what you want, rag head, camel jockey or any other host, it matters not to me. There is never much said good about those foks, and everything you hear is always in question or bad.............they are all the same, same tribe no matter how you cut the cake and their squabbles amongst each country is about what amounts to family dipsuts in the USA. My personal belief: Yes, this world would be better place to live without any of them! Take it even further, this world would be better off without Muslims or islamic anything!

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
Careful now! Anymore talk like this and I will be forced to take disciplinary action and enroll you all in "Multicultural Ethnic Senstitivity Training" class. :truth: :pig: :clown:

As a forward thinking and social minded progressive, you should understand that these people are sadly and so terribly misunderstood and stereotyped into a viscous savage portayal. They are not towel or diaper heads. They are members of the minority group known as "Southeast Asian Mediteranian Ethnic Arabs who slaughters innocent women, school children, their parents, and teachers and fly airliners into crowded buildings" :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Great one Durwood!!

:furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts