Toro Wheel Horse 416-H/ Attachments 4-Sale

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by ropari, Dec 4, 2004.

1. ropari

ropari New Member

Sep 17, 2003
    Nice 1993 416-H with over $400 dealer serviced items this year, not including labor. Tractor is hydrostat with hydraulic implement lift and an Onan 16HP engine. It comes with a nice 48" deck/ new blades; rear tiller; nice snow blade; and a reconditioned snow blower. I also just put a new seat cushion on it.

I bought this to replace my 1998 520Lxi which has no attachments other than a 48" deck. 520Lxi does have the Kawasaki 20HP water cooled engine with under 160 hours. P'Steering, cruise, tilt, gage cluster (including gas), 2 speed rear end, foot controlled hydro', and installed "smart turn" kit which can easily be changed back.

I have been unsuccessful in selling the 520Lxi, making me offer the 416-H for sale because of storage conflicts and being unemployed.

To my knowledge, there are no mechanical problems with either outfit. The 416-H had just been serviced by the dealer before I purchased it. The 520Lxi is in very good shape with low hours.

I purchased these tractors in good condition because I have a bad back and can't work on them. So both of these outfits are in good shape, although I have to sell them AS-IS because I am not a dealer and they are used.

If seriously interested I do have some photos. These would have to be picked up at my home in Coloma, Michigan. Payment in cash when picked up. First come- first served unless I have received a deposit. These can be stored indoors, if a deposit is made, for up to 30 days.

416-H with attachments is $1750 Firm
    520Lxi is $2500 Firm

Thanks for looking and have a great holiday season in this great, and God blessed, country of ours!!

2. llbad

llbad New Member

Feb 14, 2014
    i have a toro wheel horse 416h that is about 20 yrs old ,bought new ,never had any problems until today . it was turning over but not starting , finally the battery when dead , it was an old battery so i replaced it with a new one . There is no power , won't even turn over . Only 1 light on the instrument panel lights
    up . any sugestions on what the problem might be ?

3. tommgeorge10

tommgeorge10 New Member

Jul 29, 2013
    Check your connections form the back of the key switch to the solenoid, pull the plug off and spray some w d 40 in and check the wires on the solenoid.