·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale is a:

power handle with 3hp b & s motor
20" snow hound snow blower
I believe it's an 18" reel mower

another power handle with 20" snow hound snow blower for parts or restoration. Never tried to start the second one.

The reel mower was repainted, new wooden rollers made, and everything gone over.

The 1st power handle was also repainted and a new muffler installed and the carb rebuilt.

A new drive chain was installed on the 1st 20" snow hound snow blower.

Also for sale are some original owner’s manuals for a power handle and reel mower and the b & S motor.

Located in Western, PA

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Looking to buy

I am looking to purchase the old toro power handles in as many configurations that I can find. I have a couple from all the way in Wisconsin. Shipping is getting expensive, but when you find something you want -- you gotta have it. If you still have or know anyone who has any of the power handles or implements for sale please let me know. My goal is to have at least one full set of everything for the collection and one to use to show that old school equipment still beats new made in China garbage. You can shoot me an email at your earliest convenience. Thank you for your time.

·
Registered
2 Posts
toro power handle and four attacments 4 sale

I am looking to purchase the old toro power handles in as many configurations that I can find. I have a couple from all the way in Wisconsin. Shipping is getting expensive, but when you find something you want -- you gotta have it. If you still have or know anyone who has any of the power handles or implements for sale please let me know. My goal is to have at least one full set of everything for the collection and one to use to show that old school equipment still beats new made in China garbage. You can shoot me an email at your earliest convenience. Thank you for your time.
I have a power handle and rotary mower, tiller, edger, and snow thrower and are interested in selling these items. I am asking 700. The engine has not been running for approximately 15 yrs but the other attachments are in good condition. they al were stored in my garage. Lets talk. ED

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a New in box Power handle from the 60s I think. I have not looked up the exact year yet from the serial number. I can send pictures. Barn find. Actually a trunk of a 49 Studebaker find.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I want to purchase your power hande for toro

What is your price for the toro power handle? Can you mail this to me? Please let me know your contact information.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I want to purchase your power hande for toro

I have a New in box Power handle from the 60s I think. I have not looked up the exact year yet from the serial number. I can send pictures. Barn find. Actually a trunk of a 49 Studebaker find.
Can you send me pictures and let me know the cost including shipping?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Cool. I've got Toro Power handle Edger, Snowblower, Rotary Mower, Reel Mower. I inherited these, and will probably be selling.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Looking to buy

Are you still buying Toro Power Handles ?
I'm abt 40 mi west of Chicago
Regards, Jim T.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts