Tractor Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
cruisin cruisin :tractorsm
To Greg , first. I want to thank you for the HELP from my POST about looking for " POOR LOST WILLIE" did make contact.
Next. All that know "Willie" and have asked or wanted to know about him, he ask me to tell you all.
:tractorsm NANA :thumbsup:
"" SAM""( PLEASE TELL ALL ON THE TRACTOR FORUM THAT I'AM JUST FINE.I AM NOT ALL MOVED INTO MY NEW PLACE YET.HAD A TAD PROBLEM WHEN I GOT THERE .BUT ALL IS WORKING OUT JUST FINE""
THANK YOU "WILLIE" WILL RETURN SOME DAY SOON.::)

·
Registered
664 Posts
Glad to hear Willie Nunez didn't just fall off the face of the planet. I always enjoyed his tractor modifications & work in progress photos.

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Thanks Sam for letting us know. Also i moved this to the shade tree lounge.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
POST WAS SENT TO WRONG PLACE

Thank you Jody. I saw it on the other page and was gonna ask my helpers ( SJ YOURSELF or a few others) HOW TO MOVE IT OVER.
THANKS AGAIN JODY.

·
Premium Member
1,364 Posts
Thanks Sam.

I imagine Willie is busy tweaking, redesigning and making improvements to his new home just like his tractor.

Mark

·
Premium Member
4,389 Posts
Thanks Sam! I was hoping he was ok and just busy. With the hands on approach he has toward things, I was afraid he might have been in an accident doing stuff on his house. Having lost a friend this summer from a ladder fall, I learned it does not take much to get hurt real bad.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts