Tractor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering if any of you have tilled with an Ingersoll low wheeler before, because I have a chance to buy a front weight bracket, but am not sure if it will be needed? Any thoughts? Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,693 Posts
just tilled with my bigwheeler, but knowing how mine is, and how my 224 is with the wood splitteer, you WILL need the weight up front.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! I was leaning toward getting it since he only wants $15, however I didn't see a need to spend that if not needed. I just sort of decided to take the tiller from the 446 and use it with my 3014. I really don't need them both, but wanted the tiller. I figured with the new Onan short block, someone should get some good use out of that 446, so I am going to list it for sale in the near future.

Since we are here...do you think it smarter/better to list the 446 with only the deck, and the blower separately, or with the blower as a package?

Missing the snow...but getting spring fever!

·
Premium Member
3,693 Posts
Originally posted by ropari
Thanks! I was leaning toward getting it since he only wants $15, however I didn't see a need to spend that if not needed. I just sort of decided to take the tiller from the 446 and use it with my 3014. I really don't need them both, but wanted the tiller. I figured with the new Onan short block, someone should get some good use out of that 446, so I am going to list it for sale in the near future.

Since we are here...do you think it smarter/better to list the 446 with only the deck, and the blower separately, or with the blower as a package?

Missing the snow...but getting spring fever!
I would say get the bracket. You can ALWAYS use it for something. As for the blower, I would sell them as a set. Unless you don't mind sitting on that blower a wile. Seems like there is a lot of them out there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts