Tractor Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
a day ahead of y'all
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Enclosed is a Zip file of the 5 pages of aegt5000's tiller manual. Please open the file and see if it works for you. The "Self Extraction" has been set to Windows, but the document is a "Word" document. Once you click on the Zip file to extract the document, you will need to open the document itself with Word.

The Zip file was made with Stuffit Standard 9.0.1 and scanned with Virex 7.5.1 with up to date virus definitions.

Thanks everyone.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
Greg

I got it to download but my computer doesn't have word. So, I can't open it.

What are you trying to do with this manual? If it's already stored on tractorforum why waste space on our hard drives?

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
OK this is just a little of what i got when i opened it.:confused:

ÐÏࡱá >  þÿ   a  c  þÿÿÿ R S T U V W X Y Z [ \ ] ^ _ ` ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿì¥Á 3  ø¿       jbjb^^   h< h<  ÿÿ ÿÿ ÿÿ l ¢ ¢ ¢ ¢ ¢ ¢ ¢  " " " " " . " — ê F F F F F F F F T  V V V V V V ,   ¡ R ‚  ¢ F F F F F ‚ Z ¢ ¢ F F F Z Z Z F
¢ F ¢ F T Z ¶ 6 ì 6 ¢ ¢ ¢ ¢ F T Z ú Z T ¢ ¢ T : Ràç½ " " P
T T — — T ó Z ó T Z  Ã  å 

úõ ðëæ jÃ
U jTš U j½ç U j Ë U j U     ý ý      þ  °Ð/ °à=!°"°#_$_%° Ë D d Ö/Ô=ÁÁ  ðÀ ²
ð 
C ðœ A Á„  ÿ  M a c i n t o s h H D : U s e r s : : D e s k t o p : P D F T e s t c o p y : O p M a n u a l 1 . j p g ð €R ð Ê Û¹ÆGN=òŒË¿ùäö7Gÿ

·
Registered
664 Posts
No love for me.
It doesn't D/L or store properly as a .zip file.

·
a day ahead of y'all
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
6er,

When you download you should get a pic of a zipper. Click on it and you should get a "blank" document icon. If you have Word, use it to open the document and you should see all 5 pages of the manual in one document.

I am testing to see if it is possible to easily post multiple pages of documents at one time. Scanned documents could be put into one text file and zipped to save space. Multiple pics stored on your computer could be zipped together in one archive, rather than posting just one at a time. Downloading and printing would also be simpler......in theory.

I am only using aegt5k's manual for testing and comparison purposes.

·
a day ahead of y'all
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
6er,

Do you have a text editor type program, or other word processing program? If so, try them.

·
a day ahead of y'all
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Angel,

What does the icon look like when you download? What happens when you try to open?

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
I try it, It opens to Wordpad on my windows XP program.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts