Tractor Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
two things;

1. how do I delete a post that I made?

2. when I am looking at posts and try to "sort by" first/last or limit by 2 months etc... None of this works. The sort thing, is AFU.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
unsquidly? no longer in the Navy or just short? lol
did you try the "sort by" function to see if it worked for you? It may be that I just dont know what I'm doing.

Thank you for the great reply; "number two" didn't work out for me this morning, so maybe it will "pass" later on today 😉

·
Administrator
11,420 Posts
unsquidly? no longer in the Navy or just short? lol
did you try the "sort by" function to see if it worked for you? It may be that I just dont know what I'm doing.

Thank you for the great reply; "number two" didn't work out for me this morning, so maybe it will "pass" later on today 😉
If you want a post deleted, just ask. If you wish to do it immediately yourself, click on the three dots at the top right hand corner of the posting you wish to delete. Select "EDIT" and then just delete the text and put in a happy face or type in deleted and you're done. The post just needs some filler in the comment section to accept the changes.

·
Administrator
11,420 Posts
To find only your posts, see the answer in the other post you made on this subject. As an alternative click on your avatar at the top right hand corner of the page, a "W" in your case. Select "My Profile" and it should show a number under "Replies" (that would be all of your postings) and "Discussions" ( that would be all of the thread that you have created)
Let me know if that works for you.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
If you want a post deleted, just ask. If you wish to do it immediately yourself, click on the three dots at the top right hand corner of the posting you wish to delete. Select "EDIT" and then just delete the text and put in a happy face or type in deleted and you're done. The post just needs some filler in the comment section to accept the changes.

Yes......What Bill said......LOL

1 - 9 of 9 Posts