Tractor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,117 Posts
I can't see the link either, but I understand your message. The over 1000 souls that have passed on defending the United States and trying to improve the situation in Iraq, added to the 3000 that died here 3 years ago is a lot of grief for too many families. They all deserve our prayers. I wish there was more I could do, especially for the soldier's families, and for the troops still there doing their duty.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Originally posted by bontai Joe
I can't see the link either, but I understand your message. The over 1000 souls that have passed on defending the United States and trying to improve the situation in Iraq, added to the 3000 that died here 3 years ago is a lot of grief for too many families. They all deserve our prayers. I wish there was more I could do, especially for the soldier's families, and for the troops still there doing their duty.
Well put Joe, our thought and prayers go out to all those that are serving!

·
Registered
494 Posts
From my heart, as a father that has a son over in Iraq my heart breaks every time I hear of a casuality. I feel so relieved that its not my son but yet so guilty at same time as it has to be anothers son. I just cringe and just can't read the names of the troops killed but yet I must as they must NOT BE FORSAKEN. God Bless all those lost, their families, and those still serving and those that have served.

Regards, Just a Dad of another American HERO

·
LT/GT Moderator
597 Posts
tell your sons and daughters that We are praying for THEIR safety and that I am always thinking about them. Hooah

1 - 6 of 6 Posts