Tractor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
on monday another truck drive was killed it crashed into the back of an empty tanker early monday morning in the west bound lane of highway 402 near indian road off ramp this is the 27 th accident of it's kind this year on the highway where trucks are often lined up waiting to cross into michigan over the blue water bridge when is it going to stop the problem is there is a turn the they have sound walls so you can't see around it intell it's to late it sickens me a heads up to all the truckers and motores that travel the 402 :driving:

·
Tractor Lover
4,461 Posts
Have all the accidents happened on that stretch of road??? You'd think the provincial muckety mucks would be doing something about it.

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Well i hear Michael Moore is doing a documentary on it and its all George Bush's fault because of the free trade agreement:furious:

·
Registered
211 Posts
Originally posted by jodyand
Well i hear Michael Moore is doing a documentary on it and its all George Bush's fault because of the free trade agreement:furious:
Wow, I heard the same thing!

·
Tractor Lover
4,461 Posts
Originally posted by jodyand
Me too....Michael Moore is such an a$$hole!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts