Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off what a horrible way to die.....and how humiliating to have your own murder video taped and spread around the internet....it’s out there with audio and its disgusting...

There were two brief blurbs about him and a connection that the Authorities said was just a coincidence. The jerk in jail Moussaui (spelling?) who is sitting in jail and was one of the original hijackers had access to Bergs email accounts in the past....What the hell?

That’s not a coincidence.....and he was detained and questioned by U.S agents....I'm hoping he wasn’t a wannabe Al Quieda supporter.....

Duc

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
Not to be a bush basher... but strange how that news pops out right after his father cursed the bush administration...
then they said but it was proven no ties.. strange why even bring it up...
I do not know why he was detained either..

even if he was a sympathizer (as i see it not enough proof or reasons to say he is) but it just shows what f-ing animals they are to do it to one of their own...

·
Registered
518 Posts
i hope he was just in wrong placve at wrong time but the connection 2 him n masowee is something tht makes you think maybe he was another jonny walker linnyou never know

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
I agree. After he was investigated by the cia, the US offered to get him out but he chose to stay,only to try on his own a few days later. He wasn't there to make money according to his family but rather to teach the Iraqis how to make bricks. Like the other guy a few weeks back who went there to drive a truck for haliburton. I can't understand these people. Either they are blinded by the idea of quick money, just plain morons, or suicidal. I'll bet there are many soldiers there who would rather be here and couldn't care less about helping anyone over there and they have some weapons to defend them selves with at least.
As far as playing the audio on the radio (Sean Hannity) I think it's great. It should be played over and over again. And the pictures of the twin towers falling on 9/11 should be shown more often too. The people of this country really need to understand what animals we are up against. And that BS about berg being retalliation for the treatment of prisoners, what about daniel pearl? These people are just subhuman and need to be treated as such.

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
hannity played the audio?
I read that they fired 2 morning DJ's for doing the same thing...

you are correct.. they are sub human

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
I agree with you that there is more to it the government offered to fly him out and he didn't want to leave. Why:question: And yes the video is sick i seen it at work today. But i think every grown person should see it just to show how these people are. I don't think the college pranks that went on at the prison is worst then what happen to this guy. I would much rather be photo naked then my head cut off. But i don't think his beheading had anything to do with the prison crap. I think he was in with these killers and they thought he was selling them out or something like that. He was just sitting there to calmly like he was playing a part until they did what they did.

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
I haven't seen it or heard the audio. Does anyone have a link to it? Not that I enjoy watching something like that. I agree that most everyone should see it to be given a first hand reminder of what Sh!t maggots and scum these people are.

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
Here it is in full (I have also archived a copy on my TF file server when or if this link dies) ----

http://www.consumptionjunction.com/downloads/cj_34947.wmv

Please note it is about 5 mins of reading and reading and reading and about 30-45 secs of horror. Totally revolting and vile. I think having sex in front of an Iraqi prisoner is a -huge- difference than beheading someone in this way. Especially with a dagger -------

Shocking. [email protected]#[email protected]$ scum is right.

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
Hannity played the audio to remind us what scum those bastard are- for the same reason sixchows said the twin towers video should be played. The two DJ's in Seattle were laughing at and making light of the execution. They thought it was funny. The radio station fired them. Maybe they should get sent to Iraq and left in the desert.

We all need to realize that these MF want us dead. IF they could do what they did to Berg- to ALL OF US- they would do it in a heartbeat. They want us dead. This is kill or be killed.

I recently got back from the middle east and I can tell you, these guys are serious. They are hell bent on killing us.

I, for one, am proud of GW for having the balls to go after these basteds on their turf with soldiers, guns and tanks. Better there, on the battle field, than New York or Washington. If we don't wipe this plauge out, this infection will end life as we know it in the USA.

·
Registered
477 Posts
I didnt really need the video to see how they are. I too think there is more to the story than meets the eye, but these bastards will pay...unless of course that Jim Kerry guy is elected. Wait, is it John or Jim- I seem to have trouble distinguishing the two.

Ones a goofy bastard with lots of money, and the other is a very goofy bastard with a wife with alot of money, from overseas of course. I have an SUV...OK, I dont have an SUV. Actually, I don't have it- my wife does.

What does this have to do with that? It's all relative, my friend. I voted for it just before I voted against it. LOL

I also now vote for Hunts ketchup. Fries anyone?

Greg

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
You guys just don’t get it.
You are talking logically, referencing REAL events
and coming to rational conclusions. That’s not the way
Smart, Articulate, Progressive People (SAPP) think.

The first thing the SAPP’s will tell you is that
“The situation is more complicated than that”
That’s their way of telling you that you are too stupid
to understand the situation.

Stupid people look at a situation, evaluate the available
variables and come to a conclusion that results in an Action.
SAPP’s are too smart for that. SAPP’s don’t do anything.
They just analyze past events over and over again without
ever taking any Action.

The only time SAPP’s take action is AFTER somebody else
takes Action. Since the Action that was taken can never be
conducted flawlessly, the SAPP’s leap into Action. SAPP’s
begin bashing every negative component of the Action. They
call the people who took the Action Stupid. SAPP’s are very
careful not to let anything cloud their presentation of the these
negative components.

So those of you who are too stupid to understand, I will explain.

It does not matter that the majority of the Islam world hates
America and Iraq sits in the center of the most densely populated
Islam region in the world. (SAPP’s ignore this and site that no
WMD’s were found in Iraq)

It does not matter that 3000 Americans were killed on 9/11 and
the Islam world (which Iraq sits in the middle of) danced in the
streets. (SAPP’s ignore this and site that no WMD’s were found
in Iraq)

It does not matter that Saddam Hussein hated America, had a history
of using WMD’s to kill almost 400,000 people, provided $$$ to support
terrorist groups and invaded Kuwait. (SAPP’s ignore this and site that no
WMD’s were found in Iraq)

It does not matter that for the first time, 27,000,000 people in this region
have the opportunity to develop and live under a democracy where there
will be an opportunity for education and interaction with western culture
that could work to combat this entrenched fanatic hatred of America.
(SAPP’s ignore this and site that no WMD’s were found in Iraq)

It does not matter that if democracy took hold in Iraq, it could spread
throughout the entire middle eastern Islamic region (which, did I
mention, Iraq sits in the middle of) and consequently disrupt the entire
world network of terrorism. (SAPP’s ignore this and site that no WMD’s
were found in Iraq)

This is not hard to understand. Just learn to accept that any possible good
resulting from our efforts in Iraq and all detrimental prior and future events
resulting from the world wide fanatic Islamic hatred of Americans is
meaningless because “No WMD’s Were Found In Iraq”

Showing the Twin Towers and the Pentagon being attacked does not
change the fact that “No WMD’s Were Found In Iraq”
(besides, these pictures only make SAPP’s queasy & faint)

Showing Berg and Daniel Pearl getting their heads cut off or pictures
of the charred body of an American hanging from a rope being beaten
with a stick by Islamic fanatic’s are incidental. They only serve to
divert your little minds from the SAPP’s overwhelmingly more important
issue of illustrating the TORTURE these same Islamic fanatics faced by
having panties placed on their heads.

So wise up. Learn to be a SAPP and learn to associate with other SAPP’s.
In a short time you will begin to recite the SAPP’s message to everyone:
“GEORGE BUSH IS STUPID”
“NO WMD’s WERE FOUND IN IRAQ”

After reciting these two SAPP slogans, if any stupid people begin to
confront you with the history of Saddam Hussein, Islam fanatics, the
9/11 attacks or the threat to terrorism represented by implanting a
Democracy in Iraq, you MUST QUICKLY recite SAPP slogan #3
“THE SITUATION IS MORE COMPLICATED THAN THAT”

·
Premium Member
1,364 Posts
I did not watch it either. I don't really need that image burned in my mind. I already have a few others in there I would like to delete. :rolleyes:

Mark

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
I watched that video twice...
I am not morbid.. i could not figure out who was doing the talking.. and screaming..
does anyone know if there is a transcript of what those sick f-u-c-k-s were saying or having him read? not that it means anything..

from the video it looked like they were reading behind him..

A few seconds before the kill him (brutally) it seemed that there was some screaming i did not know if that was from someone else being killed or if it was a delay in the audio?

1 - 20 of 48 Posts