Votes: 6 25.0%
  • farm show

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
l hope no one stole one it can be any tractor well not all because some have when out of business :dog: :canada: :bouncy:

James outta here

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Originally posted by jbetts13
ok whos the one who stole it ???
Ok it was me you caught me:quiet: :whistle: :lying: :lmao:
Jody

·
Premium Member
139 Posts
All my L & G tractors were purchased new from an ag tractor dealership. All my big tractors were purchased from private owners.

·
Premium Member
1,592 Posts
Can I have 4 votes?

I have gotten them every way mentioned plus I have bought tractors from private owners.From $34,000 to $0.00

·
Registered
3 Posts
OT

Hey slips ,I knew I could track you down ,Hope you're keeping busy.! been down to Springville several times since we spoke last.
son in law got clobbered by a suv over on trevitt rd blowing snow w/his brand new JD he ended up w/broken foot ,haven'seen the JD yet.:pig: :pig:

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
Bought my 4410 from Hutson Ag. Technically it was used but it only had 8.6 hours on it. Previous owner defaulted on it; going through a divorce. I guess you could say I stole it. That and an Army buddy who was the salesman took good care of me on the deal. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Originally posted by Chief
Bought my 4410 from Hutson Ag. Technically it was used but it only had 8.6 hours on it. Previous owner defaulted on it; going through a divorce. I guess you could say I stole it. That and an Army buddy who was the salesman took good care of me on the deal. :thumbsup:
Gots to use those connections, Chief!
I bought mine from a JD dealer that specializes more toward the commercial lawn services rather than another nearby dealer that is more Ag oriented.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Three of the tractors we use on the farm we bought new from a dealer, 1 we put together out of 2. All of our antiques we bought used private sale.
Some of the other 200 or so we have bought in the last 4 years we bought used from a dealer, some private sale. ( none stolen:lmao: some a real good buy though:smiles: )

·
Premium Member
3,693 Posts
Think you would find the most were gotten from privet sale. All my L&G stuff was. Well you did not have that option, so I clicked used dealer, becouse thats how I got my N.

·
Premium Member
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
my step dad got this one off a friend for 200 $ great price well ya the guy was drinking this is before it was restord

1 - 20 of 42 Posts