EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Is that a grill man thats cool:cool:

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jody
Not just a grill, a propane grill! Works off a standard propane cylinder. They also have a cheaper charcoal version. The lift out "tool tray" holds the cooking utensils.
The perfect box for slackers!:D

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
That would have come in handy during my plumbing days we always had them little bottles.

·
Premium Member
3,693 Posts
hey well I have a [sorry the other guys:eek: ] Snap on cooler that looks just like a tool box. Put the two together, and you have a perfict world

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
Originally posted by Ingersoll444
hey well I have a [sorry the other guys:eek: ] Snap on cooler that looks just like a tool box. Put the two together, and you have a perfict world
yeah.. but nowhere to put your tools!!!!

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by Ingersoll444
Matco has things like that from time to time also. This is something I picked up from the local WD, not part of the Matco line. Would make a nice giveaway with any big ticket item.

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Me and the wife went and ate at Cracker Barrel and they had that same grill there. Its a little pricey $50.00 for the tool box grill and another $20.00 for the tray and tools.

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Jody
Was that the charcoal version? The propane one lists at $74.41 and sells for $61.42. The charcoal list is $60.33 and sells for $49.99. The tool tray and utensils list $20.11 and sells for $16.60. These are retail prices not wholesale.

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
It may have been the charcoal one i looked all over it and didn't see the gas hook up.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts