Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took my trusty old Olympus Infinity Twin with me to the place we are moving to and managed to get a few nice pictures. It is a film camera that I have had for many years. It is on its last leg and in pretty bad shape as I carried it with me for 11 months while I was in the Persian Gulf are during Desert Storm but it still takes a nice picture when it doesn't screw up. Hope you all enjoy the scenery and pictures of our future home!

The Ranch house we are moving to.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This is the view from the back yard area of the "back 40". The woods go back and are about 150 acres of the entire 261.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
That's a beautiful looking spot Chief!! Congrats!!:thumbsup:

So what types of trees do you have? Are those evergreens pine or spruce, or maybe a mix??

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by parts man
That's a beautiful looking spot Chief!! Congrats!!:thumbsup:

So what types of trees do you have? Are those evergreens pine or spruce, or maybe a mix??
It is a mix of hardwoods and pine. It was logged about 10 years ago.

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Randy,

Congratulations, I am very pleased for you and your family I firmly believe you have most certainly earned it!!

Yes I do visit the board occasionally!!

·
Registered
977 Posts
looks like very nice place cheif with some great views nice to sit out for your morning cup of coffee and enjoy the peace and quiet

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Originally posted by bear
looks like very nice place cheif with some great views nice to sit out for your morning cup of coffee and enjoy the peace and quiet
Don't you know it Bear. That is exactly what I do in the mornings when I am down there. There is a resident flock of about 30 wild turkeys that come out and graze on the river bottom pasture along with a few deer that I love to watch. Lots of deer and turkey all over.

·
Premium Member
749 Posts
That is ALL great ,, if I had that , I would never go to town , and I love that old barn. I do a lot of back road travels on my job , I take pics of all old buildings. Again , It all looks like a great Home . I`m Happy for you

1 - 20 of 31 Posts