Tractor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Fowl Play?

A young man named John recieved a parrot as a gift. The parrot had a bad attitude and an even worse vocabulary. Each word out of his mouth was rude, obnoxious and laced with profanity.

John tried and tried to change the birds attitude by constantly saying only polite words and playing soft music and anything else he could think of to help clean up the birds vocabulary. Finally John was fed up with the bird and yelled at him.. The parrot yelled back. John shook the parrot and he got even angrier and ruder. John in complete desperation threw up his hands and grabbed the parrot by the throat and threw him into the freezer. For a few minutes the parrot squawked and kicked and fussed about.. then suddenly there was total quiet. Not a peep for over a minute.. John feared that he had hurt the parrot, threw open the freezer door, the parrot calmly stepped out into Johns outstreched arms and said I am afraid that I have offended you with my rude language and actions... I am sincerely remorseful for my inappropiate transgressions and I fully intend to do everything I can to correct my rude and unforgivable behavior..

John was stunned... at the change in the parrots attitude. As he was about to ask the parrot what had made him make such a dramatic change in his attitude the parrot continued on "What did the turkey do?"

·
Registered
151 Posts
Don't Eat Any Chicken Sandwiches - No Matter What

A little boy and a little girl attended the same school and became friends.Every day they would sit together to eat their lunch.They discovered that they both brought chicken sandwiches every day!

This went on all through the fourth and fifth grades, until one day he noticed that her sandwich wasn't a chicken sandwich.He said, "Hey, how come you're not eating chicken, don't you like it anymore? "She said "I love it!!! but I have to stop eating it." "Why?" he asked. She pointed to her lap and said "Cause I'm starting to grow little feathers down there!"

"Let me see" he said. "Okay" and she pulled up her skirt. He looked and
said, That's right.You are!!!!! Better not eat any more chicken." He
kept eating his chicken sandwiches until one day he brought peanut butter. He said to the little girl, "I have to stop eating chicken sandwiches too, I'm starting to get feathers down there too!"

She asked if she could look, so he pulled down his pants for her. She
said "Oh, my Gosh, :eek: it's too late for you! You've already got the neck and the gizzards."

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very good Deerehunter, don't want gizzard and never liked the feathers either.... I find that most women like the neck though:furious:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts