Tractor Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for taking the time to set up a new forum. I think this is greatly needed, and look forward to seeing this one get up to speed with plenty of users and great information.

-D

·
Premium Member
4,123 Posts
Thanks

Well it took a little while to figure out how to log on, but I'm here. Looking forward to having some interesting topics to explore.

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Well i figure out how to log on i was a little confused on how to do it. I like the way this is set up good job now lets get to talking tractors.:D
Jody

·
Registered
3 Posts
thanx

i have to agree this is long over do and highly appreciated . I also say thanx for taking time and starting a new site hopefully many will join

·
Registered
11 Posts
Test post

By being self-taught on the computer and an old f*** I am trying to learn this site. Seems similar to johnnypopper. With the Dubuque John Deeres being my specility, looking forward to hearing and disscussions on them. :rolleyes: Test test.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,123 Posts
Wayne,
That is one SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET machine! You do the restoration?

·
Registered
99 Posts
Took awhile to get this thing to work but I hope it is worth the wait, Thanks for the new site. Great looking piece.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Originally posted by bontai Joe
Wayne,
That is one SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET machine! You do the restoration?
Joe, thanks for the compliment, yes, I am retired and do all my own work. Takes me about a year to restore one, then I usually sell it and start on another.....

·
Registered
31 Posts
Tank ya mon

Gentlemen, I too wish to express my graditude for setting up this forum. It seems to be extremely well executed. I am looking foward to what I think will become the best tractor forum in cyberspace.

Well Done!!!

Bob:D :D :D :D :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts