Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:lmao: Hey, I just read this post sayin ya all is hippocrits.

Posted by wheely_boy 5 Cleve (My Page) on Tue, Nov 4, 03 at 20:42
The good old boys on the dark side (TF) have threads going ragging on Spike for doing what in my estimation is his job. Just today, they did to me what they complain about Spike doing to them. All I did was make reference to Geratol and old ladies and my post disappeared quick. Must have hit a nerve. I just wanted to point out their hypocracy.

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Not me

But knowing how wheely boy is i wouldnt put it past him to delete his own post just to stir the pot:kookoo:
Jody

·
Registered
131 Posts
I don't believe Wheely Boy wrote that post - his monkey did. (hypocrisy - not hypocracy). Time to spank that monkey again!

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
andy Clint, did you guys delete his post?

You seem to let most anything be posted... not starting a pissing match here... but id like to see if you guys deleted it or like most think.. WB is stiring the soup...

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
No posts were deleted by our admin team involving the user: WheelyBoy. We must be doing SO much better than I thought.... For all of this heated anger and attacks, someone must truly feel threatened. Sending his posse over here to post slanderous and rude comments about us and our forum.... :D

BTW, at least every other one of our posts don't involve some MICKEY-MOUSE "ROLL CALL" :D

Andy

·
Registered
275 Posts
Lies, lies, lies, yeah!

Look at the thread "Spike has been busy over there" on the second page, I posted between Ingersol444 and Rodster. Rodster responded "don't let the door hit you on the way out" to my comments. He then responded again thinking that he posted in the wrong place because my post was vaporized. That is the second time one of my posts have been deleted. This will probably be the third.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Anybody can delete a whole thread if his is the first post just by editing it to delete from what I have read. You dont even have to be a moderator or administration to do this.

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
Re: Lies, lies, lies, yeah!

Originally posted by wheely_boy
Look at the thread "Spike has been busy over there" on the second page, I posted between Ingersol444 and Rodster. Rodster responded "don't let the door hit you on the way out" to my comments. He then responded again thinking that he posted in the wrong place because my post was vaporized. That is the second time one of my posts have been deleted. This will probably be the third.
so, this is just THAT IMPORTANT to you. Continuing to litter this board because your priceless words of prose were deleted by someone, maybe yourself? Some people are just so important. :D

Andy

·
Lifetime Supporting Member
173 Posts
Hipocrat?

A Hipocrat must be a fat democrat. We need some balance with the Thinocans (Skinny republicans).

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Aren't we here to talk about lawn tractors. Seems like all everyone wants to talk about is whose post got deleted.

There should be a rule that allows a "no whining rule" . That way, if someone gets to far out of line and is just "spamming" the forum, we can simply just not repsond.

That way, he can whine over at Garden Web and play with his monkey.

Maybe, I should reword that???

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
thanks Stewart. Its a work in process. Interior is complete and needed no work at all. Mechanicals are all restored. I had it up to 85 on saturday on the highway. Rode a little rough, but I imagine any car would if it were 52 years old.

It is actually very rare. only between 200-250 still exist. It is a canadian model, basically everything looks like a Chevy, but has Pontiac labeling.

Really a great rider.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts