Tractor Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It looks like Termy has moved along again. He got mad and told them to delete his account. The thread got locked right after some guy posted something along the lines of how he got linched. I was going to tell him to do his research before he judges, but the thread is locked. :smoking:

Where will he end up next and how long will he take to get banned there?? :nerd:

He is amusing if nothing else!!!
:usa:

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
how many forums can he go to?
I remember he used to say he liked the doityourself forum.. i wondwer if he's gotten himself booted or shamed off of that one yet..

·
Premium Member
4,117 Posts
He is no longer listed as a member there at DIY, only as a guest. As a guest, he can not be privately e-mailed or contacted. His last post I could find was June 3rd?

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Same thing at the lawnmower site, he is listed as a guest. Just being curious, I hate to admit it I was enjoying his banter after he got outed!!!!

If you just be yourself and tell the truth, you don't have to remember what story you told!! Unless you forget.........It is hell getting old!:D

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
Originally posted by Stewart
I hate to admit it I was enjoying his banter after he got outed!!!!

Well stu, if you miss him that much go to the forums and post an open invitation, no an open plea, for him to come back...

On second thought... fugetaboutit....

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OK SJ,
I am not that amused!!! I am easily entertained but not that hard up!:idea:

It does bother me that both sites welcomed him with open arms and he starts playing mind games. Then he has the large brass ones to seem upset when people call him on it!!!! I hate mind games.......they stink!:sick:

·
Premium Member
1,443 Posts
Do a google search and you will find that he has done product reviews for some blowers and trimmers. Even on his reviews he makes it sound like he is lawn care expert/owner/something.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I was rather blown away with his 'I know everything' attitude at the lawnmower forum, even after he stated that he lived in a mobile home or something. He kept going on about how to do anything and everything related to small equipment but he only claimed ownership to a couple crappy homeowner-type tools including an electric weed wacker. Most of the threads he started (or hijacked) were nothing but parroting the mindless spew from owner's manuals that we all have read a thousand times.

Those morons who claim to know everything really piss off those of us who do.
:tellyou:

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Yea Rocky he was a little blown away by you your a bully:furious: He brought all that own his self over there when he posted that Biggest BS thread i couldn't help myself:D I had to post that link to that thread because that was the biggest BS i have ever heard. Here is the PM he sent me when he went off the deep end over there.

You SOB!!! on: Today at 12:20pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Great job Jodyand. You successfuly got everybody against me in this forum. You are probobly reading the posts and LYAO. Why don't you go poking people in the back somewhere else. You are a jerk and allways will be a jerk. You were probobly a bully in school too. Got knows I got tormented enough by people like you! You come to this site only to watch me suffer. Good thing I am not a hacker, cause if I was, I hack you and crash you and fry your computer. Thats how pissed off you made me now. You are my enemy now. Enjoy it while your fun lasts. not a very nice person!!!

·
Registered
664 Posts
Why is it that every forum has an assw!pe like this? :truth: :hand:
Maybe it's the anonymity of the keyboard that brings out the liar in some people.:lying:

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Man Jody you sure a mean person to pick on him like that!

What a joke, he has the guts to spew his lies and then attack you. From what I read both sites welcomed him with open arms and then he gets mad when people call him on the lies. It takes all kinds I guess. Maybe he can get some help with his issues.:cheers:

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Yea im mean i spent two hours the friday he joined here telling him how to do this and how to do that till i pushed him off on Andy:furious:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts