Tractor Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if I just missed seeing it, or if there ever was one, but has anyone ever seen this woman smile? She always seems to have a chip on her shoulder and suffering from a constant state of PMS...always a ragged looking affair as compared to other first ladies and first lady hopefulls........Even the coverage of her accompanying her lying husband makes her out to look like she is there only because she has to and her appearance and demure is way out of kilter.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,173 Posts
if you had 5 bzillion dollars... would you want to be dragged all over the country? doubt it...


I think shes a nutcase though.. im glad (hopefull) she would not be our 1st lady...

a 1st lady should have class and dignity.. i think theresa is a bit of a kook..

her wise words...
soak Raisons 14 days in gin then eat to treat arthritis
'let the kids run naked' (hatia hurricane)
laura bush has never worked a day in her life

man, she would be a horrible representative of our country and our white house...


ps. i switched to hunts ketchup...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,567 Posts
Well, SJ........looks like Maine is being called for Kerry. Looks like the Bush supporters are out numbered am sorry to say.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,199 Posts
Originally posted by Chipmaker
I don't know if I just missed seeing it, or if there ever was one, but has anyone ever seen this woman smile? She always seems to have a chip on her shoulder and suffering from a constant state of PMS...always a ragged looking affair as compared to other first ladies and first lady hopefulls........Even the coverage of her accompanying her lying husband makes her out to look like she is there only because she has to and her appearance and demure is way out of kilter.
This was taken right before she refered to you and I as a scumbag!
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,173 Posts
Originally posted by Chief
Well, SJ........looks like Maine is being called for Kerry. Looks like the Bush supporters are out numbered am sorry to say.
our 2 fine "republican" senators have both been in hiding...

"republican" in quotes because they pretty much vote democrat most times...


I never heard of them campaining for W at all.... they should have been stumping for him... it may have helped..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,173 Posts
Re: Re: Teresa H. Kerry..the Ketsup queen!

Originally posted by Archdean
This was taken right before she refered to you and I as a scumbag!
dean that is actually a pretty good picture of her...

<img src=http://www.tractorforum.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=63455>
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,567 Posts
Here is an even better picture! :D ;) :lmao: :lmao: :hand: :hand: :lmao: :lmao: :duh: :duh: :duh: :whistle: :lying: :barf: :furious:



<img src="http://www.kerrysucks.com/albums/Funny_kerry_pics1/kerry_howells.jpg">
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,199 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Teresa H. Kerry..the Ketsup queen!

Originally posted by simple_john
dean that is actually a pretty good picture of her...

<img src=http://www.tractorforum.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=63455>
SJ your guys are RINO's (republican in name only)

The pic was in reply to Chipmaker and it was the best pic of a smile that I could Find Lexus Nexus!

Chief My daughters wouldn't be all that pleased to have their old man's head put on their shoulders either!!:eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,567 Posts
Any woman or daughter for that matter who would dress like this (mind you this picture has been modified so as to not show as much) has no basis with which to complain about much of anything except the room temperature. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,199 Posts
Originally posted by Chief
Any woman or daughter for that matter who would dress like this (mind you this picture has been modified so as to not show as much) has no basis with which to complain about much of anything except the room temperature. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
To that I AGREE!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,567 Posts
There, in the interest of not offending your pictorially sensitive pallet; I substituted another picture. How's that:question: :winky:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,199 Posts
Originally posted by Chief
There, in the interest of not offending your pictorially sensitive pallet; I substituted another picture. How's that:question: :winky:
Wasn't neccesarry my daughters are 40/36 respectively and am very proud of their accomplishments as I know you are of your children!!

My only admonishment was, His kids, George's, or any public figures (yours, mine or anyones ) is not part of this and only reflects badly on those that attempt to do otherwise!

Having ranted on about that, she sure isn't doing her family any favors!!! :sick:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,173 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Teresa H. Kerry..the Ketsup queen!

Originally posted by Archdean
The pic was in reply to Chipmaker and it was the best pic of a smile that I could Find Lexus Nexus!

dean you have lexus nexus? does that cost big bucks?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,123 Posts
Come on guys, this is the same Teresa that introduced herself as an African-American and couldn't understand why people didn't relate to her.
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top