Tractor Forum banner

Tell what tractors u have ?

14K views 40 replies 28 participants last post by  SidecarFlip 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
What you got?

#36 ·
I have a Kohler powered Deere 316, an Onan powered Deere 316, a Deere 210, a MTD of some kind that was free because I wanted the wheel weights but had to take the whole tractor. And if we are counting 2 wheel machines I have a 1970's vintage Troy-Bilt tiller that currently needs a lot of TLC

#37 ·
Lets see...

2004 Kubota M9000 HDCC3 SSQA loader, forks, grapple
2002 Kubota M9000 HDC Ditto
2010 New Holland Disc Bine
2021 Kubota BV variable chamber electronic round bailer with acid applicator
2019 Kuhn Masterdrive rotary rake
2018 Sitrex 2 basket tedder
2011 New Holland 4 x 6 round bailer
Cosmo rotary 750 pound capacity fertilizer spreader
250 gallon 3 point pto powered sprayer
Just the big stuff....lol

#41 ·
Problem with a (5x6) round bailer is transportation of bales. 5 foot wide bales are illegal to transport on a public highway as the are over width when loaded on a wagon of goose neck trailer (max width on a public highway here is 102". Bales placed side by side are 120" which is a no no.) and the LE will write you for an overwidth load and my hay is always transported on a public highway. That necessitates a 4 foot wide bale chamber, no exceptions. I don't roll 6 foot bales anyway. Max diameter is hard on a bailer. I roll 5 foot 5" bales. with a solid core usually. My customer's farm is 15 miles from where the bales are anyway. 15 miles of public roads. It's pretty flat here so no issues with gradient.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.