Tractor Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I looked at the New Holland model TC24DA tractor today. I have been trying to compare the Kubota and John Deere tractor for a few months now. I am looking for some input on the New Holland. This tractor is in the lead at this point. I have rounded up the funds and am ready to buy but am not sure which one yet.

A little background as to what i will use the tractor for. In our area in Alaska there have been hundred's of new homes built over the last 4-5 years. None of them have yards. The builder clears the lot and "smooths" the lot with a dozer but thats it. I am looking to get a Harley power box rake to clean up and get the lawns ready to seed. Many of the established yards suffer real bad ice kill and need reworked also.
I am also looking to put a tiller and post hole auger to the mix. I will of course have a loader.
There are a couple of rental yards in the area that rent a small tractor with a tiller, no bucket, and charge $200.00 per day plus delivery. I also work at a small rental yard and have rented tractors in the past but no longer have them in the fleet. (we are a Honda dealer and when Honda quit making tractors we quit renting them.) This of course brings up another avenue for me in that i may rent the tractor when i am not using it. I have a nice trailer and can make someone a win win deal for both of us.
Thanks for the forum and Thank you in advance for the input.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Lo

1 - 1 of 1 Posts