Tractor Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Members, Moderators, Friends... :)

I am seen the light and it is REALLY nice. I have completed even more of the new tractorforum.com site and believe me, this is going to be the one that seals the deal --- the best site of this kind in the world. (well, I might be biased - haha) I have made some adjustments as well to the forum sponsor spots on the board. I will have a small, classy sponsor spot open for a FEW SELECT VENDORS and that is all. No banners, pop-ups or anything trashy. (and NO MUSIC --- SIMPLEJOHN) ;)

Each forum section (not each forum area) will be able to have unique sponsorships. Such as : BIG TRACTORS, LAWN GARDEN TRACTORS, AGRICULTURAL, etc. etc. For a more vivid idea of this layout, please check out this site below.

Look at the classy logos embedded in the forum sections as
Proudly Sponsored by: (look at forum areas - to the right)

EXAMPLE OF SPONSORSHIP SITE

If any of you can think of any quality and reputable sponsors, vendors for this forum, please advise. These additions must be of the high-quality in service, selection, customer care, support and prices for the community and our forum members. This is not a economical based solution, but a chance to share this site with some unique companies. Perhaps, they can help pay for just some of the changes, upgrades here -- or pay for the tractorforum.com PARTY! :) (or maybe just agree to have a referral link and logo back to our forum -and- agree to provide our members a discount on their services/products and bulk rate deals --- if applicable)

The party sounds good to me!!! Let me know your thoughts.
Please have the prospective vendors, companies, etc contact me personally at [email protected] --- I will pass it by all of the moderators for their review and voting before adding anyone.

I thank you greatly.
Andy
:D

1 - 1 of 1 Posts