Tractor Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
I thought Andy was joking about the T shirt until I got mine in the mail today. Check it out.
Rodster
:party:

Attachments

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
What

What no pocket:naah:
Jody

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
i dont know rod... you may want to stick to car restoration and leave the graphic designs to someone else...

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
:smiles:
Dont make fun of my work either --- But I am going to make the logos without the left header borders and green grass... just the shiny tractorforum.com logo --- (fits better on items and looks cleaner)

Thanks for the support. ;)

Andy

·
Tractor Lover
4,461 Posts
Originally posted by admin
Dont make fun of my work either --- But I am going to make the logos without the left header borders and green grass... just the shiny tractorforum.com logo --- (fits better on items and looks cleaner)
Like on coffee mugs?:smiles: and can coolers? :smiles: and hats?:smiles: and T-shirts:smiles:

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey Jodyand
The T shirt does have a pocket but it had Pontiac Logo on the front so I put it on the back for the picture.......You missed
that detail HA HA
Rodster:duel:

·
Registered
68 Posts
All you need to do is get ron-on transfer paper. I’ve had mixed results, but it usually works fairly well with a standard ink-jet color printer. "Avery Iron-On T-Shirt Transfers" are usually the best – most office supply stores carry them ~ $10.95 for six sheets.

Why not have a contest – best tractor forum T-shirt design goes into production for the masses.:thumbsup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts