1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
494 Posts
Arafat is nothing more than a murdering pig just like Hitler, Hussien(s), Amin, and all the rest(Michael Moore included although I can't call him a murderer, but a pig, and a lowlife.... YES).
He has much blood of innocents on his hands. I will not shed a tear when he leaves this world.

Maybe he got it from a goat.

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
ok so another old arab jerk is dying -- so what! and he may have aids -- and be a closet homosexual-- so what! these sorts of behaviours are pretty much rampant in the middle east for semites who are NOT adherents of judaism -- it is biologocally present and socially allowed by these gomers --

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by bigl22
ok so another old arab jerk is dying -- so what! and he may have aids -- and be a closet homosexual-- so what! these sorts of behaviours are pretty much rampant in the middle east for semites who are NOT adherents of judaism -- it is biologocally present and socially allowed by these gomers --
Please post something that might be of interest to the rest of us sometime besides your usual negative mantra such as "So What" etc.

I will try my best to read whatever you have to say but try using a Paragraph or two just for me OK!! Cheers:)

·
Registered
664 Posts
I want to know where he's hidden the hundreds of millions of dollars he's siphoned off of the international aid in the past few years. Will it magically reappear after the terrorist dies? I doubt it.

The money was 'donated' to help the "Palestinian" people, but of course the people in the street never see but a fraction of that money.

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by sixchows
Saw an article in yesterday's paper implying the Israelis poisoned him.
Administrated rectally undoubtedly!

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by sixchows
Dean
Who cares how? My only question... What the hell took so long?
Just a tongue in cheek comment with a twist of humor, nothing to deep about that!!:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
dean - I was going to respond to your smart remark in kind--- but some of the others are correct -- you not only don't seem to recognize in your own postings what you deride in others,; But I frankly now beleive that you will never learn to accept that not everyone here is exactly you----------- and even though this remark wil probably earn me some kind of reprimand from the moderator./ administrator-- I must say that your remarks and repsonses show your pettiness constantly- when you cease prating about winning, liberals being so low , red and blue etc. then you may find some common ground for your points------------ even with me -- because i do not disagree with every thing you post -- just the way you do it-- bigl22

·
Registered
494 Posts
Hmmmmm.........obviously the money (hundreds of millions) never made its way down to the people and never will.
I'm sure the Israeli govt had hundreds of plans to take him out but never followed through. I'm sure Arafat had his name on many sniper bullets and missles over the years. Personally I feel they would have been justified taking him down.
Poisoned???? could be, maybe even one of his own did the act. We may never know the truth even if he had AIDS. I do somewhat hope the AIDS thing is true as his followers would lose some creditability in the Arab world.
Remember,,,,,,,,,This is NOT a good man.

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by bigl22
dean - I was going to respond to your smart remark in kind--- but some of the others are correct -- you not only don't seem to recognize in your own postings what you deride in others,; But I frankly now beleive that you will never learn to accept that not everyone here is exactly you----------- and even though this remark wil probably earn me some kind of reprimand from the moderator./ administrator-- I must say that your remarks and repsonses show your pettiness constantly- when you cease prating about winning, liberals being so low , red and blue etc. then you may find some common ground for your points------------ even with me -- because i do not disagree with every thing you post -- just the way you do it-- bigl22
Post till your hearts content!! Believe any thing you want!! Agree or Disagree as you see fit!!! It's what participating in forums is all about!!

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
I see they are going to bury arafat tomorrow at 11 am cst-- so I suppose he died-- did his fat wife who spends soooo much -- find out the numbers to his secret bank acounts?

·
Premium Member
1,394 Posts
Probably has Camel or Goat HIV.......imagine such a so called prestigious person (in the eyes of his followers anyhow) and they show pictures of bulldozers pushing rubble and bombed and trashed out cars and junk out of the way so they can plant the SOB in the compounds parking lot.........ha!

I don't think his hopes to buried in Jerusalm will ever come true in any future decade or century..........so they may as well go and make his resting place permanent.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts