1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:dazed:

I thought I was getting spam but i turned out to be a
"SURPRISE".
Since joining at the start of this forums beginning last september I got my first thread reply notice in e-mail this morning. Andy must have tweaked something by accident.
E-mail message

From: [email protected](TRACTORFORUM.COM_Mailer) Date: Fri, Jul 30, 2004, 5:29pm (PDT+7) To: [email protected] Subject: Reply to post 'engine for my z'
Hello johnbron,
bontai Joe has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - engine for my z - in the Minneapolis Moline forum of TRACTORFORUM.COM.
This thread is located at:
http://www.tractorforum.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=3249&goto=newpost
There may be other replies also, but you will not receive any more notifications until you visit the board again.
Yours,
TRACTORFORUM.COM team
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

·
Premium Member
4,117 Posts
I have always gotten that notice, but just in the last few days, I've been getting "New thread" notices in my e-mail about the forum I moderate, which is handy as I am now alerted to when someone needs something. The more I poke around at the various features here, the more I see that our "fearless leader" has really gone ALL OUT in setting this place up. I'm just concerned that his computer is so powerful that it will become self aware and decide to eliminate the carbon based life forms (us!) to make space for it's own kind.

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Yea today was the first time for me to.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:smoking:

Well Jody something must have happend if you and I both got unstuck from the goo at the same time. The Avatar has never worked for me either, Maybe I will give it another try one of these days.:tellyou:

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
i guess better late than never johnbron. what happens with your aviator? one thing ive had to do when using a photo for an aviator is to change the pics size to 500 * 500 to get it to work...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts