Tractor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Steering Wonder Fix/Improver for Dodge Pickups

For you guys with Dodge trucks; this product is a very inexpensive fix to the common steering wonder problem associated with 1994 - 2002 2500 & 3500 Dodge pickup trucks. It is very easy to install and will drasticly lengthen the life of your OEM steering box. LOTS of great reviews on this product on TDR.

Steering Stabilizer Kit

·
Premium Member
3,693 Posts
Links not working.

Now do the dodge trucks suffer the dreaded "death wobble" that the little Jeep Cherokees do? The setup of the front suspantion almost looks like a carbon copy, just bigger.

Had that happan a few times with my Cherokee. WEHAAAAAA what a ride!!!!!. Feels kinda like being on the back of a wet dog shaking. Replaced the steering stabilizer and all was well.

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah the Dodge trucks supposedly do get the "Death Wobble" but I have never encountered it myself. The steering slop is a problem on many of the trucks. I took my back and had the dealer replace the steering box which GREATLY improve things. The link used to work back when I posted it. Let me see if I can find where it got moved to and I will repost it.

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Paul, I went back and re-edited the link. It works now. They moved the page I linked to originally.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts