Tractor Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to gather all of the info and see if there is any interest in compiling a sortable list of members by region or by state for this forum?

I was thinking this would be useful for getting together for gatherings/parties, work on tractors, land or just to meet/greet.
Plus, it would allow me to see where I can stay for free as I take trips around the country. I know some of you would let me pull in for a night right? :-D Maybe in exchange for a TF t-shirt? ;-)

:furious:

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Well you know where i live:DBut i would like to know how many other people live i La.
Jody

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am working the database on it...but alot of people didn't post their complete info. so bad info in = bad info out.

:D

Andy

·
Premium Member
1,443 Posts
A month or so ago I was in the member list area looking for a way to see if others were from Virginia or Manassas... didn't find a way to do it. Figured it wasn't worth the time to put a mod together to view the different aspects of who is a member here. Putting a list together based on your thought in this thread is a neat idea though.

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
Originally posted by tisenberg
A month or so ago I was in the member list area looking for a way to see if others were from Virginia or Manassas... didn't find a way to do it. Figured it wasn't worth the time to put a mod together to view the different aspects of who is a member here. Putting a list together based on your thought in this thread is a neat idea though.
I'm right down the road in Chantilly:D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts