Tractor Forum banner
41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
Kubota B7100, Hanix N150_2
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
The blue paint is Rustoleum Night Tide, a pretty close match for the blue trim on the excavator, maybe a little darker.
Leftmost rocker controls boom light, the other the OH lights in the front of the canopy.
Large pushbutton is for the glow plugs.
Black plate to the right is a modified circuit breaker blank off plate, just fills the 3rd switch hole.
Glow plug indicator is below the battery symbol, and coolant over temp indicator is below the oil light.
Green light flashes whenever the ignition is on, and the hour meter is counting.

·
Registered
3,044 Posts
I need some Rocker Switches for the instrument cluster on my Mini Ex project.
STSP, 15a or 20a, lighted or not. Need (4).
I would like them to fit the existing holes in the panel, so I don't have to fabricate adapters & such.
Problem is, I can't find anything to fit the existing holes.
Depending on your measurement preferences:

.940" X 1.690"

15/16" X 1 1/16"

24mm X 43mm

Plenty of depth available, panel is .063", 1/16", or 1.6mm thk.

Any ideas?
View attachment 76646
AMAZING, As of this past week, I needed the SAME switches on another machine for outdoor medical equipment that EMTs carry.
My P/N version had to be VLD1S00C-AZC00-000. These are IP69K waterproof too.

Your switches are Carling Technologies (LittleFuse Corp.) P/N VLD1S00C. And there are switch options to that base number. See the link.

Carling Technologies Part Search

These are also the same switches used in School Busses and Mobile Emergency vehicles too.

It fits all of those rectangle holes you mention like a fitted glove.

.940" X 1.690"

15/16" X 1 1/16"

24mm X 43mm

Furniture Product Rectangle Font Automotive tire

Reactions: Lil Foot

·
Registered
Kubota B7100, Hanix N150_2
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Not sure if I posted this link before, but if anyone is interested, here is a link to the whole saga of getting this mini ex sorted out:

41 - 48 of 48 Posts