Tractor Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
977 Posts
lets hope they don't start to fall off like her i guess you'd call him a brothers face....maybe they should both check into silicone brain replacements
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,173 Posts
still at 45 years old (i think) shes not too bad too look at...she can shake, jiggle or pop out for me any time as far as im concerned..
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,124 Posts
Her 38th birthday is this year, at least what's left of the original equipment will be 38 years old. Yeah, it looks nice... but I don't know where it's been and suspect it is a high hour unit, probably ready to let loose, or toss a bearing. Always remember that a pretty paint job can hide a lot of bad maintenance.:D
 

·
Tractor Lover
Joined
·
4,461 Posts
Originally posted by bontai Joe
Her 38th birthday is this year, at least what's left of the original equipment will be 38 years old. Yeah, it looks nice... but I don't know where it's been and suspect it is a high hour unit, probably ready to let loose, or toss a bearing. Always remember that a pretty paint job can hide a lot of bad maintenance.:D
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA....well said Joe...well said...HAHAHA...I don't know why, but that struck me funny...:lmao: Probably my sick sense of humor...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,372 Posts
Not that I approve of their actions, but you have to admit they do look pretty good! We have watched that show Extreme Makeover a couple of times and it is amazing what they can do. They can really change the way some people look. All it takes is money and time.:dazed:

On the show they take people that in my opinion could use a little help. They helped a lady that had a cleft palet and redid her face. She was in tears most of the time after they showed her the work. Big improvment! I am sure her self confidence was soaring.:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,173 Posts
Originally posted by Stewart
We have watched that show Extreme Makeover a couple of times and it is amazing what they can do. They can really change the way some people look. All it takes is money and time.:dazed:


Those Damned Shows:


Great..
now my better half watches "queer eye" and wants me to dress better..

"Trading places".. and she wants me to paint the place..

"While you were out" she wants me to tile the kitchen...

Home and Garden: She wants to redo the back yard..


now if she watches "extreme makeover".. maybe she'll want a boob job... oh, well actually that could be fun...

:lucky:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
SJ, just start shuffling into the kitchen in your shorts scratching your ass in the mornings. That should take her mind off of dressing better. Maybe a good belch or a strainer fart every now and then might help too. Not shaving for a week is a must. Brushing your teeth is optional. ;) :D :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: army
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,173 Posts
Originally posted by Chief
SJ, just start shuffling into the kitchen in your shorts scratching your ass in the mornings. That should take her mind off of dressing better. Maybe a good belch or a strainer fart every now and then might help too. Not shaving for a week is a must. Brushing your teeth is optional. ;) :D :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: army
Thats my typical routine now!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I don't know what to tell you then. She is gonna be a tough one to get on the program. ;) :D :furious: :lmao: :lmao:
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top