Tractor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
spent my last weekend planting, and buying some trees. This is one my wife came home with. What do you all think????

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Have not got that one in the ground yet. Not realy sure where to put it yet.

·
Premium Member
3,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
also got some apple trees in the ground. Just two for now, want to get two more, just have not got them yet.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Also picted up a peach tree that is going in another part of the yard, and two grape vines. Just need some grass, and I will have a yard

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
funky tree paul, i cant make it out from thepic.. is it a white pine shaped like a bonsai?

i wonder how they look afterr a few years... do you have to keep them trimmed so they keep their form?

·
Premium Member
3,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good Q's No idea:D :D

I think it's it's own type of tree, but not sure.

I first saw it and said" You bought THAT???"

but now it's kinda growing on me.

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
it looks cool.. i bet you have to keep it trimmed to keep the shape.. reminds me of a giant bonsai..

how do peach trees grow in your neck of the woods.. is it warm long enough to grow them?

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Weird pine tree. Kinda cool though. Make sure that you have a few apple trees if you ever want them to bear fruit.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Originally posted by Ingersoll444
spent my last weekend planting, and buying some trees. This is one my wife came home with. What do you all think????
Those look cool on the sides of the garage door, or the spiral pines that don't get real tall. Just your taste I guess. :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts