Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wounding who is the oldest at this site l'm 14 years old mine probably the youngest here

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
i did not know you were a youngin jbetts.. im the exact opposite of you... 41 but i feel 61 if that means anything..

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Well I'm only a youngin my self at 40:smiles: at heart anyways.
Jody

·
Premium Member
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Originally posted by gwill
I never win anything, but I'm 69. Hoping for 70. Pop is working on 96. I have no such desire.
looks like you mite win 69 is the oldest so far

·
Registered
183 Posts
Originally posted by Argee
Well I'll br 54 in August. Unlike gwill, I wouldn't mine living till +96.
I thought so too when I was 54. Since then, I've become a cancer survivor and become well acquainted with Arthur Itis. I'm now more interested in living well if possible in my 70's. Go visit Pop and see what you think! He prays to go.

·
Tractor Lover
4,461 Posts
Originally posted by gwill
I thought so too when I was 54. Since then, I've become a cancer survivor and become well acquainted with Arthur Itis. I'm now more interested in living well if possible in my 70's. Go visit Pop and see what you think! He prays to go.
You're probably right. I've met Arthur all ready and don't care to much for him.

·
Registered
674 Posts
I just want to live long enough to have the kids change MY diaper. And at soon to be 49, i think i'm not far off the DEPENDS stage, so maybe another 25-30 years or so. That seems like a long time now that i think about it....think i'll retract my original statement.

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
I think George pretty well has the honorary position of being the eldest here on TF. I am gonna be 46 in a few days myself. Hope I can do as well as George and his father in the age department.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Congrats Gwill on keepin the C word at bay! That C thing runs in my family so I am trying to stay ahead of it. That middleaged spread is creeping up on me at 38 so back to the gym for me.
I hope to be up to running 3 miles every other day and hitting the machines on the off days. No I'm not talking about the tractor, those things at the gym.

Happy Motoring!
:pedro:

·
Registered
131 Posts
Young and Old

I guess I fall into the median with this group. Going to be 46 in May. As others have said, some days I feel very young and other days very old!

I have three kids and the youngest is only 6 so I better be around for awhile to get them raised and educated. Mom passed a few months ago at 79 but dad is 83 and going strong except for his eyes (macular degeneration) and hearing loss. He still shovels the snow on his driveway. Who knows what I have inherited from each side.

I don't have quite as much energy as in my younger days but can still work, push some heavy weight, and give the younger guys what for. Gotta keep on doin.

·
Registered
131 Posts
P.S.

gwill - I see you are in Northern Ohio. I live in Lake County so you can't be too far from me.

Wheely Boy is just down the road in Chagrin Falls. (I have seen his monkey up to no good in my area)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts