Tractor Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a picture of my 4600 with an 84" grader box on the back. I take the teeth right out and it works wonderful for snow removel,I can drag or push with it. On paved driveways I angle the cutter edge down some and it cleans right to pavement.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Looks like desolation

Here is a view on my farm yesterday. The photo makes the weather look worse the it was.Today we have no wind ,brite sunshine, and very cold temperatures,around 5 degrees.
Wow now that I look at the picture that is at the John Deer Dealer not my farm.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh Man John

You Destroyed the mood,it was dark out when I took that pic.thu the kitchen window.

·
Premium Member
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Simple John

I was just kidding .I sometimes load the pics right out of the camera and don't even check them until I have already put them up. Just lazy on my part .How come they look bright enough in the view finder and come out dark?

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
no idea, maybe its the setting you have for lighting? mine has a sunny/cloudy/indoor light setting.. mine sometimes look good till i upload them and they are dark...

·
Premium Member
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have noticed

That My Sony Camera does some strange things in Cold weather. Yesterday trying to take some shots of my buildings the viewfinder showed what looked like a negative image.I put it in the truck and warmed it up and it worked fine.
OK now that I have tried this line on you guys ,do you think my wife will buy it ? I want another camera,just because ,no reason ,just because.
By the way the negative image thing is true.

·
Premium Member
1,039 Posts
you can lighten up the image in any photo editing software you have on your machine !! You just brighten the image and save it...
digital cameras tend to darken the image a tad, but the resolution is still there...

·
Premium Member
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
John

Originally posted by simple_john
hey slip.. if you want i will answer your question for your wife....

"fuggetaboutit....'
DAMN

·
Registered
7 Posts
Slipshod, keep posting pictures of your 4600. I like the large chassis 4000 series tractors. I was tempted to buy a 4500 before I bought the 4300. I'll try to post some pics of the 4300 but I can't figure out how to post them right now.

·
Premium Member
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
tweeter

You sure won't go wrong with one .I bought mine new and have put 920 hours on it.It works for a living.I do site prep work, a lot of old concrete tearouts,farm work,back hoe jobs, and loading from supply piles I have at my yard.I also use it around my sawmill.

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts