Tractor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ready for snow! Trying to post photo not sure it will work.Well that didn't work! Maybe too big looks like it's not loading any suggestions?

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Looks like the whole file loaded not just the 1 picture? Can it be deleted and try again?

·
Tractor Lover
4,461 Posts
Originally posted by sixchows
Looks like the whole file loaded not just the 1 picture? Can it be deleted and try again?
You can edit your own post and delete it if you wish, or you can try to correct it. In the Pictures board their is a sticky at the top that tells you how to post a picture.

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
Originally posted by sixchows
Got your PM --- let me know if you are still having problems -----

Andy

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Andy thanks for quick response picture only loaded part way but I got a small tool bar in upper left corner of picture. This was my first time trying to send picture, but icons on tool bar showed entire contents of my doc file wasn't sure if anyone else could see this hopefully not ,kind of panicked business records there also. Saw Argee's post and went to picture board when clicked on jodyand's attachments saw same toolbar with my stuff guess it didn't go anywhere but rather what my computer is asking what I want to do with downloaded pic? Sorry for the911! I'll try agian after rereading what jodyand wrote.

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
nice cab sixchows...

is that custom or standard sears? can i ask how much you paid?

i may want to invest in one next year...

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi guys, yes it's made by original cab the OEM supplier for sears.When I tried to order it last year at sears they told me it was discontinued even though they still had a picture of one in the store and the model # 922.241741, but their computers wouldn't accept the order. They were still selling the tinted safety glass windshiled, manual wiper, and amber roof light. Using the 922 part of the # I tracked it to original cabs. They told me they were no longer stocked due to sears changing placement of muffler on gt3000 and newer models and that sears now had agrifab making that green and clear umbrella type which is open at the bottom for ventilation of built up exhaust gas. They told me they could make one as they keep all the patterns but it wouldn't have "craftsman" on the doors. I think it came out around $800-$900 including shipping. The glass was $199?,
The light $60?and the wiper was 80? they upgraded me to electric wiper at same price. This is just about what it would have been at sears so i bought all of it from original cab. It fits real snug with very close gaps and no fumes inside. It would fit the newer gt but they say the exhaust comes in due to muffler being underneth tractor. I think the side muffler from the 22hp might fit the newer 23 and 25hp kohler?

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It's not the snow! It's the gravel and dog crap! There really are six chows here! Besides it does keep alot of snow off the tractor most just slides off w/o getting dash and open areas on sides all wet.

·
674 Posts
Sixchows: That is a dandy set up. I have never seen a craftsman tractor set up quite that way. If I lived in northern climate I would want that set up myself.
It has snowed here twice but not enough to plow and has melted quickly. It was 50 dregrees on 12/28 :cool:

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
6chows, i agree awesome setup... But how can the cab protect you from gravel and dog crap? Mine (really not mine, its my dog's) goes flying out at 50 MPH and ends up on the cars or somewhere out in the woods...

Its a lot of money but would make the snowthrowing much more pleasant... i am envisioning myself sitting in the cab warm and toasty with a big fat cigar and a flask of butter shotz and snowthrowing for hours...

·
Tractor Lover
4,461 Posts
Originally posted by simple_john
Its a lot of money but would make the snowthrowing much more pleasant... i am envisioning myself sitting in the cab warm and toasty with a big fat cigar and a flask of butter shotz and snowthrowing for hours...
Making it more of a recreation than a necessary evil. SJ your on to something here. :truth: I'm envisioning snowthrowing clubs where you groom your own trails....:lmao:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts