Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think the Smilies table is fixed for good now. Please let me know if anyone has any problems with it...

Thanks
Andy

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
:money: :friends: :jumpropeb :jumprope: :serta: :barf: :elephant: :fineprint outta here

Random Test
:D

Andy

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
:hooray: :hooray: :partyline :partydanc :band: :guitarman :rockin: :thumbsup:
Jody

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This new table coding should eliminate all of the messed up scrolling bars and problems with having to reload. You cannot imagine how much time it has taken to perfect this table area.
Arrrggh!

:duh:

Was it all worth it? :headclap:

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Never perfect enough for you huh, Tuba?
How could I expect to please the KING?

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

The reason why it was messed up before was due to the larger than unusual smilies. So, I would rather have the nice neat layout without having load problems, than having slightly reduced sized larger smilies.

The project was difficult enough to complete such getting it right.
The standard default is just ONE page of smilies, and then you have to click on "Get More" and go through EACH AND EVERY PAGE of smilies manually. Here I have made the scroll bars and got it all to work.

Blah Blah
:monkey:

·
Premium Member
1,443 Posts
Thanks, it looks A LOT more organized and it is much easier to find something appropriate for the post.

:thumbsup:

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

I used them in the begining, then stopped because I got annoyed digging through the list. I'll probably start using them again. :headclap:

One more question (of course), why do animations stop once you pick one form the list?

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

You got you spell checker and your polls ----- What do you want now? A non-stopping animated smilies table too?

HAHAHA
:naah:

:mad:#[email protected]$:

Andy
:zoomin:

·
Premium Member
1,443 Posts
No, that is way down on the list. Since you asked...

1) Notification when entering the site that I have PM's
2) Email notifications on thread updates
3) Permissions to move threads out of groups that I do not moderate to get them where they belong
4) When viewing new posts list, I would like the page indicator on the main link so I do not have to press the thread link, then jump to the last page... I want to go directly there
5) My Gold Membership Shirt, Pin, Magnet, etc (LOL)

·
Premium Member
1,443 Posts
:jumprope:

I know I've said it, but I really like the quick reply and the Smilies list. :headclap: :headclap: :headclap:

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Originally posted by tisenberg

4) When viewing new posts list, I would like the page indicator on the main link so I do not have to press the thread link, then jump to the last page... I want to go directly there
Isnt the arrow by the last person that posted do that. Thats what i use.
Jody

·
Premium Member
1,443 Posts
Learn something new everyday. Yup, I think that's it. Another board I am on that uses the same engine puts the page numbers on the new posts list like you see at the top of the thread. I typcially either want to go to the first page, or the last page. I'll play with that because it seems to go to the last post. Thanks. :peace:

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
Kewl!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for pointing that out Slip!!!!! I never noticed that until you just mentioned it! Tis is right! Learn something new everyday. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by tisenberg

1) Notification when entering the site that I have PM's
2) Email notifications on thread updates
3) Permissions to move threads out of groups that I do not moderate to get them where they belong
5) My Gold Membership Shirt, Pin, Magnet, etc (LOL)
WOW! Tell us how you really feel. :truth:

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Originally posted by admin
Slip or Jody --- What is the difference?

HAHAHA

:lmao:

Whats the difference IM NOT THAT OLD:cry: :madatyou: :smiles:
Jody

1 - 20 of 24 Posts