Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
To the Nine Members Who indicated by poll that you wanted to see the finished project here it is in the form of a slide show!
Total cost Lumber, chain , paint , hitch Ball, misc. $ 40.00

All steel was free from Kubota Dealer I had to cut steel tractor shipping crates with a torch!

All systems interlock and can be used independently!

The total system is mounted using only two Grade 5 bolts in the side panels of the Loader bucket, may change later to two quick disconnect pins!!

I needed a Hitch ball on the front to move boat trailers for mowing, launching etc. Also a safe stable platform on the loader to elevate G/F to clean gutters , trim trees, etc.....(note last slide) Backhoe serves as a ballast box when lifting G/F..... And she approves of this message!!!!!

If any of you would like a complete drawing I would be happy to do one for you!

Dean

Slide Show of Combination Ball Hitch/Platform for Front End loader

To the unknown person who indicated on the poll the He/She didn't want to see anything that I Do (Well don't look then)!!!!!

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Welcome John-Boy:friends: What do you mean by message on the lower bar saying error on page:question:D Do you have a pop up blocker that might be stopping it from loading:question:

It works for me looks good Dean. Even painted it orange:D

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Originally posted by simple_john
good deal dean... you run the FEL and you let the lady clean the gutters... nice!!:furious: :furious:
:ditto: :lmao: Great work, Dean. I will copy that idea if I can find a couple of young hotties with go-go boots to get in the cage. :D

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
Originally posted by MowHoward2210
:ditto: :lmao: Great work, Dean. I will copy that idea if I can find a couple of young hotties with go-go boots to get in the cage. :D
gotta call topdj !! Right Sam Samsram?
:furious: :furious:

·
Registered
209 Posts
Originally posted by MowHoward2210
Hey Mow......Don't look now,your age is showing.....go-go boots?? :eek:mg:

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
Nice work Dean! :thumbsup: The orange paint was a nice touch! :D Looks like an OEM attachement. Also a very good idea as well. You do nice work. :zoomin:

The error message shows when you get to the last picture but it played fine for me.

Welcome to Tractor Forum John-Boy! :friends: :cheers:

·
Premium Member
4,171 Posts
Nice job! And I hope you don't mind my mentioning that Mrs. Dean is an attractive lady AND she does gutters. An EXTREMELY rare combination!!!!! Take good care of her as there are very few ladies like that in the world.

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
Originally posted by bontai Joe
Nice job! And I hope you don't mind my mentioning that Mrs. Dean is an attractive lady AND she does gutters. An EXTREMELY rare combination!!!!! Take good care of her as there are very few ladies like that in the world.
I was thinking the same thing Joe! Just wasn't sure how to word it or possibley offend Dean. :D ;)

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by Chief
I was thinking the same thing Joe! Just wasn't sure how to word it or possibley offend Dean. :D ;)
It's impossible to offend me!!:rolleyes: Girlfriend doesn't get offended either (she appreciates the comments as much as I do) and I do want to thank all of you for the praise........:eek:

Dean

Got any ideas for a new project for me to piddle around with??

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
Originally posted by Archdean
Girlfriend doesn't get offended either

well as long as you guys are not offended.. i was thinking the same as the others... but dean, i thought you were an 'old coot'
what R-U doing with a hot young looking woman?

and she does gutters too :furious:

·
Premium Member
4,171 Posts
Hey, you guys don't suppose Dean stole her away from Tractorguy? He was all the time bragging about his lady being all this and all that. Maybe she found Dean to be more worthy?:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
Originally posted by bontai Joe
Hey, you guys don't suppose Dean stole her away from Tractorguy? He was all the time bragging about his lady being all this and all that. Maybe she found Dean to be more worthy?:thumbsup:

yeah but I thought TG was strictly a simplicty Guy .....

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
Dean…
Nice job, like Chief said, the paint makes it look like an OEM attachment.
That set-up looks like it will come in really handy. Just looking at the
slide show, I was thinking of a half a dozen things I would be using it for.

BTW :ditto: on the hottie GF.

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
John,
I am an old coot, just refuse to acknowledge it!

Joe ,
I stole her from no one, She knows talent when she sees it!!:D

Aegt, we have been together for 3+ years and she is 18 years my junior and she contributes greatly to my well being not to mention she is accomplished in her own right! It helps to beat her daily however!!:D

Now to the serious stuff, I made a little dolly today to roll my 500# ballest box around in order to store my latest little project Hitch Ball/ Platform, If any might be interested I would put a small pic group together for the inside of the new addition (now that it is half/assed straightened up)!

BTW I have run out of things to do , still waiting for Ideas you might want to see!! Other wise G/F will find something distasteful for me do!!! HELP!!!
Dean

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
BTW I have run out of things to do , still waiting for Ideas you might want to see!! Other wise G/F will find something distasteful for me do!!! HELP!!!
Well of course!!!!!!! It is time to go and buy some kool implements!!! Then make up some things to do! :D ;)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts