Tractor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
you got to tell me how to get your tractor to shine that well what methods you use and that you use :D :D

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
Jbetts, I used a polish made by maguires i had waxed it the week before with a 1 step wax.. (mothers Caranuba)
but found that i could do a 2 step.. polish then wax process.. so I got maguires polish (at an auto parts store).. Then put on 2 coats of maguires gold wax.. Thankfully the tractor is not too big so to wax and polish the thing only took an hour or so..

·
Premium Member
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by simple_john
Jbetts, I used a polish made by maguires i had waxed it the week before with a 1 step wax.. (mothers Caranuba)
but found that i could do a 2 step.. polish then wax process.. so I got maguires polish (at an auto parts store).. Then put on 2 coats of maguires gold wax.. Thankfully the tractor is not too big so to wax and polish the thing only took an hour or so..
do you polish by hand is there an tips on polishing

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
yes, by hand.. no tips.. just followed the directions... I think the 2 step process really does a good job.. until this year, id always used a 1 step wax/polish; mothers or turtlewax or some other name brand..

but the 2 step processreally puts a nice shine...

The only problem is.. It looks too shiny..., now my girlfriend wants that type of shine on her car.. it will take me all day to do wash/polish/wax her taurus...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts