1. The Announcements & Support forum is for TractorForum.com announcements and support as it relates to the forum. It is not for posting tractor related questions. For tractor related questions please post the appropriate forum based on the make and model of tractor. If you have questions about where your statement belongs please feel free to contact any of the staff for clarification. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice

Sick list and departures

Discussion in 'TractorForum Announcements and Support' started by farmertim, Sep 18, 2012.

1. farmertim

farmertim Troubleshooter (in trouble again)

Dec 1, 2010
    Folks,
    A suggestion only, I propose that we list those who are not well or in need of a prayer to their god our ours to get well.
    Most other organizations I am a member of list when guys are in hospital or otherwise indisposed,

I send my best wishes to all those who need it in their time of need and would encourage you to do the same,

Post on here if you agree and this could become a sticky so that we would all know if one of us needs some moral support.
    All say AYE?

2. tractor beam

tractor beam ENGLISH SPRINGER SPANIELS Staff Member

Jan 25, 2010
    Priest River, Idaho
    We used to have a prayer chappel on this site back in the day. I think it's a great idea!

3. Thomas

Thomas Supporting Member Supporting Member

Nov 1, 2006
    Good idea Tim.

4. BelarusBulldog

BelarusBulldog Registered User

Feb 19, 2011
    You have both my support and prayers, Tim.

5. jhngardner367

jhngardner367 Moderator Staff Member

Apr 4, 2011
    Lonoke,Arkansas
  6. Rusty

Rusty Member

Jun 15, 2011
    In your own vinacular, Aye mate, did that sound right? Any way. sounds like a good idea.

7. pogobill

pogobill Registered User Staff Member

Jan 31, 2012
  8. robertfrantz

robertfrantz Registered User

Aug 8, 2012
  9. DrBailey

DrBailey Lifetime Supporting Member

Nov 14, 2004
    Prayers for my Friend please

Orville, a retired highway construction worker. Orville and his Son Ricky had plans to work a small job at Ricks home. Rick ask his Dad to not come over by himself, Rick wanted to pick him up and go to his house.
    Orville went on, with his failing eye sight, Orville fell down a staircase, seriouse head trama, Brain swelling, blood clot and neck injuries. Brain surgery has been done and Orville is stable. He started out with 50% chance or survival, I believe he is doing better at this time.
    Orville is My Son Lonnie's Father inlaw, My wonderful Daughter inlaws daddy.
    We are talking about a very close Family, My Family is very sad and worried, I Love my Daughter inlaw, My heart breaks for her. Ricky is feeling so bad because it happened at his home, the all need our Prayers
    Any Thoughts and Prayers from our Tractor Family for Orville and his Family and my extended Family is so much appriciated.
    p/s Orvile (I dont think has ever missed a late model car race with My Son Lonnie and our Grandson Matt) he is a great pit crew member. He loves Nascar, shook hands with Dale Jr. He is very proud of that. Thank you all, pic of Orville and Ricky

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 29, 2013
  10. Thomas

Thomas Supporting Member Supporting Member

Nov 1, 2006
    Strong prayers w/fingers cross has been sent.

11. DrBailey

Nov 14, 2004
    Thanks Thomas

12. tractor beam

Jan 25, 2010
    Priest River, Idaho
    Same here Bailey. My Mama went through the same ordeal in a sense. She accidently stepped off the edge of the porch and hit her head on the heat pump. Stitches, but seems to be alright. She's nearly 80 years old and just about completely blind. It sucks getting old.

13. DrBailey

Nov 14, 2004
    Yes it is rough getting all our aches,pains and handicaps. I hope your Mom is doing ok,bless her heart, we dont want to see our folks go thrue these sad events, I lost my Mom when she was 49, aneurysm in the brain. My Dad when he was 70, cancer. Hardly a day goes by that I dont ask myself ,Why.I dont talk about these things much, thanks Beam for bringing some of it out of me.

14. tractor beam

Jan 25, 2010
    Priest River, Idaho
    Probably shouldn't say it, but it sure seems like some genuinely good folks sure get hit with a whole lot of BS, while some of the most worthless people you can think of, just float through life unscathed.

15. farmertim

farmertim Troubleshooter (in trouble again)

Dec 1, 2010
    DrBailey the gates of heaven are being battered so loud from this far south the devil can hear me.

16. pogobill

pogobill Registered User Staff Member

Jan 31, 2012
    My thoughts and prayers go out to Orville and all your family, DrBailey. Take care and know we are thinking of you all.

17. Argee

Argee Tractor Lover

Sep 17, 2003
    Michigan
    My thoughts go out for Orville. Wishing him a speedy recovery from his trauma.

18. DrBailey

Nov 14, 2004
    Thanks guys, I think Orvile is holding his own at this time, He is breathing on his own with a feeding tube. I didnt hear anything yesterday, I dont think there has been any change in the last couple days, I didnt want to call and bother anyone right now.

19. dyt4000

dyt4000 Member

Jun 8, 2004
    Praying for continued healing...God's will be done!

20. Country Boy

Country Boy Bovi-Sapiens

Mar 18, 2010
    Not a religious man myself, but I send all my good thoughts Orville's way. Here's hoping for a speedy and full recovery!

TB, I wish your mom the best of luck and health as well.