Tractor Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The point is that i bought a traktor (iseki tu200) without this part .

So the problem is that, I turn on the engine but I can not stop .

When I want to stop the traktor, every time I have to open the hood and I cover the intake pipe (the engine remain without air and like that is stopping)

This is the reason why I am looking to buy this part, the picture from the beginning of the discussion is copied from the internet .

·
1,516 Posts
I see. I hope you're successful in finding the missing part, but if not there may be some different options. After all, what you need is a means of stopping the engine right?

Can you post some photos of what is there now, and show some details of how the lines are connected with the part missing?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I see. I hope you're successful in finding the missing part, but if not there may be some different options. After all, what you need is a means of stopping the engine right?

Can you post some photos of what is there now, and show some details of how the lines are connected with the part missing?
Yes, tomorrow I will do some pictures and I will upload here

·
1,516 Posts
A number of tractors don't use an actual shut off mechanism. They use the throttle lever. You might try that before making any major changes. Simply loosen the lock nut on the low idle stop screw and back the screw out a few turns. When you lower the throttle to idle far enough it should stop the engine. You just need get familiar with the operation, but it may work well for you.

·
1,516 Posts
No, you don't lose anything. You would still have full control from idle through full throttle.

I'm sure if you keep searching you will find what you're looking for.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts