Tractor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
amazing story...
Mary Kay is freed from jail after 7.5 years...
for raping a 12 year old boy.. Now 12 is pretty young.. but when i was 13-18 id have loved to have a hot little teacher giving me extra lessons..

Its kind of kool and yet strange and a bit sick.. but the kid is 21 years old now and says he still loves her... He is lifting the court order to allow her to see him...

Is that wicked twisted? or just a nice love story?? mary kay freed

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
She probably would have gotten off scott free today.
We are much more PROGRESSIVE in our thinking now.

:dazed: SAPP’s against Bush 04

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
She's on parole, As far as most of the folks in Western Washington are concerned where she lives she is a very sick cookie. As far as I am concerned a gal that does this and has 2 kids by this young man is very sick and demented and should not be let out.

Literally a 30 something hopping into bed and allow herself to get P.G. from a 12 year old is really out there.

·
a day ahead of y'all
1,311 Posts
The real victims are her other 4 kids and ex-husband. Those kids have got to have some problems from her behavior. As Michael said, we here in Washington think she's really sick.

Greg

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Originally posted by Argee
Yeah Yeah she's a sicko.....Hey Greg...I love your avatar:thumbsup:
:ditto: Me too Greg thats GREAT.:lmao:

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
I thought that was bad as well. 4 kids with the ex and she is goofing around with a 12yo. No to mention she gets caught the first time and does 6 months. Gets out on parole with an order to not see the kid, so what does she do get caught having sex in her car. Whe she was on trial the first time she was prego, then the little roll in the car yields another kid. Double dad at 13 WOW!! He is now unemployed and is working on his GED at 21, but he is sure he still loves her!!!! WOW again, what a prize they both are, maybe they deserve each other. Can you say public assistance???? :argh: :argh: :argh:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts