1. When diagnosing an issue, or showing off your tractor or implement, it's important to add images so we all know what you're talking about. Especially when it comes to issues and repairs it's important to include as many images as possible to help our members diagnose your issue. To upload images, use the Upload a FIle button found towards the bottom right of the post response box or a new thread, If you ever have questions please feel free to contact me, My username is Austin.
    Dismiss Notice

service light

Discussion in 'Kubota' started by Dan Adcock, Nov 12, 2017 at 3:16 PM.

1. Dan Adcock

Dan Adcock New Member

Sunday
    My 3830 hst service light is on. I checked the oil, the hyd fluid (by the three point hitch)and both are good. Now what

2. pogobill

pogobill Registered User Staff Member

Jan 31, 2012
    When was the last time you did a service? From what I gather, the service light pops on every 50 hours or something like that.
    Quick cheap check is to see if your air filters are dirty. As far as checking the oil levels, you should be doing that every day before you fire it up, to make sure the levels are fine. Cheap insurance and you can make a mental note of oil consumption while you are at it. Check your manual for the service intervals and what's required for each interval. If the light stays on after a service, you can reset it by turning the key to the on position, but do not start it! Then press the Mode Button and the Travel Speed Button at the same time and it should go out until it's due for anther service.

Thomas, sixbales and Dan Adcock like this.

3. Dan Adcock

Dan Adcock New Member

Sunday
    Thanks. I just bought the tractor and performed all periodic maintenance required but, did not how to turn the light off. Many thanks and I do check the oil, water and HYD fluid regularly. Thanks again.
    Dan

pogobill likes this.
  4. pogobill

pogobill Registered User Staff Member

Jan 31, 2012
    Glad to hear you do check the levels frequently. Had me worried for a minute! Sounds like you have a great machine, you can't go too wrong with a Kubota!! By the way.... where's the pictures of it!!:D
    Ps, do you have a manual for your tractor? The button reset is something I researched on the net and it seemed to be the consensus. Let us know.
    Cheers

5. Dan Adcock

Dan Adcock New Member

Sunday
    I do not have a shop manual but, I do have an operator manual and an illustrated parts list.