Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the 30 thru 555 the serial number is stamped in the transmisson housing just behind the pto lever.
That way you can figure our what it is if the plate is missing under the leaked battery box.
On the 81 thru 23 it is on front of the top plate of the transmission.
I can't remember Just where it is on my 101R but thing ther same as the 30 - 555. I onlyhave a 101 JR so i'm sure it is the same as the 30-555 also.
Hope this helps some one.

:D Al

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You can get a good I dea your looking at the right numbe if for example it starts 44GR xxxxxxxx or 22GSxxxxxxx.
I'll see if I can find my serial number list and post it here and maybe a modrater would post it as and anouncement so it would stay at the top for every one to see.
HUMMMMMMMMMMMM wonder wher the pony and pacers is?????? I/ll have to look ours over, they would normaly start as. PGAxxxxxxx
My pony top,LOL er should I say my daughters
Dads second pony bottom

Attachments

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:duh: I stand corrected the serial Number stamped on the 55 & 555 are not by the pto input lever, nor do all the 81's start with 81, could just be a number such as One I am going to take a picture of. GEEZ I must have been the throws of a huge elder moment because the serial number for the 81 is also just ahead of the PTO input lever or the cover plate if there is no PTO on the tractor.
:worthy: :argh: :zzzs: :buzz: :dazed:

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
An Idea of where to look for the numbers in the next few post.
I really wish I was smarter so I could just show all the pictures on one post.
101 area, just behind the pto input lever.

Attachments

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Location on the 81, 20, 21(colt), 22 and 23 Mustang.
This is my 81, payment for services rendered. real ruff with stuck motor and trans. Saving grace all the sheet metal is there and in not to bad of shape.

Attachments

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How it may look on a model 81. A 1941, the 2048th one built since the serial number for 41 started at 400,001 and 1942 started at 403,168.

Attachments

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Loaction of serial number on the 30, 33, and 44 on the 333 and 444 the shroud over the hydrlics has to come off to find it in the same location.
Kare 44 br serial number. My list stops at 1953 for this model so guess there was no 1954 tractors powered by butane (propane).

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
massey

need help bough tractor at auction said it was 135Massey diesel could any body tell me what year number nw08fmc25208 some one said its 230.

·
Premium Member
1,706 Posts
Originally posted by alleyyooper
You can get a good I dea your looking at the right numbe if for example it starts 44GR xxxxxxxx or 22GSxxxxxxx.
I'll see if I can find my serial number list and post it here and maybe a modrater would post it as and anouncement so it would stay at the top for every one to see.
HUMMMMMMMMMMMM wonder wher the pony and pacers is?????? I/ll have to look ours over, they would normaly start as. PGAxxxxxxx
My pony top,LOL er should I say my daughters
Dads second pony bottom

44GR xxxxxxx stands for model 44 gas and row crop
22GS stands for model 22 GAs std

l have a 1947 massey 20 row crop

·
Premium Member
1,706 Posts
Re: massey

Originally posted by huffy
need help bough tractor at auction said it was 135Massey diesel could any body tell me what year number nw08fmc25208 some one said its 230.
it's a massey ferguson l'm guess the year is 52

·
Premium Member
1,706 Posts
Originally posted by alleyyooper
Now the first page of the serial Number list. Go to serial number list post.
hey alleyyooper l see your form Michigan how far r u form port huron

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
We are close enought to PH we cross the bridge there when we go to Brigdon each Aug. Well some times, although a long time since we have, we cross on the ferry geez I think it is Marine City on the US side. We have friends in Forest, where I Bought my 22 standard.
I also have a young Canadain lady my wife and I have adopted from the garden forum who lives in Jordan Center, I write to every day.
We make it a day trip to Brigdon.

·
Premium Member
1,706 Posts
ya l got friends in brigden have you ever went to the steam thrashers at the brigden fair grounds l try to go every year this year if l go my 20 will be there along with the deere lawn tractors give me a shout it you ever come over l'm only about 15 mins from the 402

·
Registered
19 Posts
I've got a 1973 MF 135 and am having trouble finding the engine serial number. Can someone help me with this please?

·
Registered
3 Posts
On the 30 thru 555 the serial number is stamped in the transmisson housing just behind the pto lever.
That way you can figure our what it is if the plate is missing under the leaked battery box.
On the 81 thru 23 it is on front of the top plate of the transmission.
I can't remember Just where it is on my 101R but thing ther same as the 30 - 555. I onlyhave a 101 JR so i'm sure it is the same as the 30-555 also.
Hope this helps some one.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts