Tractor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
a day ahead of y'all
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Andy,

Could you put the "Search by xx days" feature back up. It sure makes finding all the posts for the day a lot easier than scrolling around. The regular search function won't let you look for just dates without a name or title word. The "new posts" isn't near as convenient.

Thanks,

Greg

·
Registered
361 Posts
:argue:

I agree with Greg.

:argue:

Andy must be in training for a Government job, You know, The ones that teach you how to "Screw Up" a good thing.

NANA

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
Wow a tough crowd here today ---- it is back up guys! :D

:mad:#[email protected]$:

"Screw Up a good thing." and "I also agree you did away with a good thing." and "probably screwed it up when he was playing with the post counter." --- what is all of this screwing? :2foryou:
:D :D :D

WOW ---- Relax........ :D
:starwars:

Andy
:pedro:

·
a day ahead of y'all
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Andy,

That's what happens when you give a bunch of tractor/computer nerds a lot of neat toys to play with on the forum....and then take them away! LOL

Thanks for putting it back.

Greg

·
Tractor Lover
4,461 Posts
Originally posted by admin
Wow a tough crowd here today ---- it is back up guys! :D

:mad:#[email protected]$:

"Screw Up a good thing." and "I also agree you did away with a good thing." and "probably screwed it up when he was playing with the post counter." --- what is all of this screwing? :2foryou:

WOW ---- Relax........ :D

Andy
:pedro:
That's the one thing guys think more about than tractors! :lmao::lmao:

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
I missed it

I always click on view new post first and see whats up and later click on view days post and go though and post so i was lost without it.:night:
Jody

1 - 8 of 8 Posts