Tractor Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That piece of crap killed the little girl he abducted from the car wash in Florida. He has been arrested 13 times in the past,and had tried this same thing with a twenty year old woman who was fortunate enough to escape him. The Jury believed his story that he was just trying to keep her from crossing the street, even though he was hiding when the police found him.
He should pay with his life for what he has done.

·
Premium Member
1,039 Posts
placing him in boiling hot water would be a fitting end for him...
or a burning at the stake ( my favorite)

Did they ever find the College student's body who was on the cell phone she was abducted? then they caught some guy who wasn't talking...I missed if they found her....sad, real sad

same method of execution for this guy as well

Ducati

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
This is such a tragedy of justice. What does it take to get people put away or preferably removed from existence for their prior transgressions against society? This is an act of brutality, violence and had the mighty justice system done anything to curtail this beast, that girl would be alive today. It is simply amazing to what limits personal rights and defense councils will go to persuade to keep these demons out on the street. Let it happen to a daughter of one of the Supreme Court Justices or the judge/attorneys or jury members in his prior trials...maybe then their innocent verdicts would carry a heavy weight on their weak collective conscience.

gethome

·
Premium Member
626 Posts
The problem is they have to many rights.Are prisons are over crowded.They live better then we do.If you do a crime and go to the pen you suppose to not have any rights.They stoped using the electric chair.Vey few get the death penalty.If they do it takes 20 years for it to happen.

I have a Uncle who was murdered he was 79 years old and his companion friend who was 75 she was rapped, beaten and left for dead but she lived to testafy.My Uncle was stabbed several times with a pair of scissors then the man in his 30's stepped on his face.He rapped the woman and forced my uncle to watch.He just had a hip replacement and was just starting to get around with a walker. The murderer broke in to his house and did this while they were watching TV.

The man had been in and out of prison for robbery and beating up a Cop.He got out of prison 3 weeks before this happened.At the trial he looked around and smiled at us the family and acted Cocky.While the pictures of my Uncle were shown.He did get life for rape and the death for my Uncles murder.But that was 14months ago and now its going back to argue the death penalty.He will live a life of Riley in the prison system for the rest of his life.He even had the guts to say he liked it in prison.The system is messed up.This did not happen in my home state if it did I would not have mentioned it here.Because of profile saying im from Illinois.If it did happen here he would not have gotten the death penalty because are last govenor did away with it.

·
Premium Member
1,039 Posts
Johndeere,

I cant say anything that could offer comfort in what you and your family went through....
i cant even comprehend how it would feel...

I'm sorry for your loss.....

Ducati

·
Registered
477 Posts
Sorry, too, Johndeere. That is one of those things most people think will only happen to someone else- which is terrible regardless of who the victim(s) is/are.

That scumbag POS in Florida should die a painful death, like all the rest of 'em. The judge in that case should pay hell too, as he stated he was not at fault. He backed himself up stating that if he was in jail, he wouldn't be able to pay his fines/restitution for drug charges.

I lived in Florida 9 years, and for one...I was thrown in jail because of an outstanding $67 fishing ticket. And two, if they were so concerned about people being able to pay up, they would treat the "deadbeat dads" differently. I know alot of guys deserve what they get, but in Florida, you miss one child support payment, and BAM! In the slammer you go for six months, with no getting out early on good behavior.

Trust me, Im not backing dead beat dads, as children are a responsibility. I assume full responsibility for my kids, always have, always will.

Im just trying to say that if you fish, wading in the water almost up to your knees (do not need a license in Fl if you are in water between your knees and shoulders), they take you to jail if you dont pay your ticket in a timely fashion. If you are late on ONE child support payment, and it happens to be your Ex's "bad week", your sitting there for 6 months. If you have multiple drug chargers, including heroin, and have tried to abduct a stranger with intent to rape, they throw ya right back out on the street. OK, I gotta quit ramblin'.

Duc, I like the boiling water thing...never though of that!

Greg

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
Fusion
That's an excellent point, if these judges were held accountable for their decisions things might be a lot different. Some of these criminals can't function in society and will do anything to get back on the inside where they feel comfortable, it's a shame they have to drag the innocents into their depraved scheme.

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
You guys are talking about exactly what my wife and I were talking about today with judges dispensing political correctness. Their duty is to dispense JUSTICE!................nothing more.................nothing less. Sadly, eventually a bereaved parent will respond to the immediate problem and obtain justice with the accurate application of 5 cents worth of copper, lead, powder, and an indented primer. Not advocating violence. Just stating that human nature, love, and emotion will run its inevitable course when justice fails those who are raped by it. Such a sad and revolting event to see.

·
Registered
518 Posts
justice is not strong enuff if u commit murder you should be killed and the death penaltys of gas and lethal injection arent enuff my state of delaware uses lethal injection it used 2 be hanging the gallos at the prison wrre dismantled few years ago it shld be brght bak even be heading for murderers petofiles shld be castrated other crimes lijke stealing n such shld be whipped if i were president id have nationwide death penalty tht would save money 22 bullet 2 back of head criminals in this country especially murderers get offf 2 easy

1 - 10 of 10 Posts