·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Subject: Fw: Reviews of Hillary's book

From the "experts"

> Subject: REVIEWS OF HILLARY'S BOOK:
> >
> > "Hillary Clinton's 506-page memoirs have come out. So much of her personality shines through, that in the end, you, too, will want to sleep with an intern." - Craig Kilborn
> >
> >
> > "In Hillary Clinton's new book 'Living History,' Hillary details what it was like meeting Bill Clinton, falling in love with him, getting married, and living a passionate, wonderful life as husband and wife. Then ....on page two... the trouble starts." - Jay Leno
> >
> >
> > "Hillary Clinton, our junior senator from New York, announced that she has no intentions of ever, ever running for office of the President of the United States. Her husband, Bill Clinton, is bitterly disappointed. He is crushed. There go his dreams of becoming a two-impeachment family." - David Letterman
> >
> >
> > "Last night, Senator Hillary Clinton hosted her first party in her new home in Washington. People said it was a lot like the parties she used to host at the White House. In fact, even the furniture was the same." -Jay Leno
> >
> >
> > "CNN found that Hillary Clinton is the most admired woman in America. Women admire her because she's strong and successful. Men admire her because she allows her husband to cheat and get away with it." - Jay Leno
> >
> >
"Hillary Clinton is the junior senator from the great state of New York. When they swore her in, she used the Clinton family Bible. You know, the one with only seven commandments." - David Letterman

·
Registered
664 Posts
Yeah, the same idiots who'll buy copies of Billy-boy's book. I read the other day that the DNC bought thousands of copies to give away at their convention this year. Poor sKerry just can't get any traction.

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
i dont know who would be either book.. If bubbah lied under oath.. why would he tell the truth in a book.. who would believe it...

I wish our current president had W's morals.. but could speak like clinton... I never really cared much for the Bill C.. but he know how to give a good speech.. even if it was all horseshit...

·
Registered
664 Posts
What we need is another Reagan. "W" just ain't it. (Even though I think he's the best choice we have now.) Someone who has firm beliefs & is willing to act on them. And at the same time, can draw support from many Dems at the same time ala 'Reagan democrats'.

I fear our nation is too polarized (ideologically) to find a successful candidate who is a fiscal conservative and still a social moderate.

It's a shame the Libertarian Party can't grow into a true political force. They might actually be a viable "third way" in American politics. It's just that the nature & structure of our current political system that continues to doom 3rd parties to relative obscurity.

Angel

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
i agree catdad.. W does have some good firm conservative beliefs, even though he sometimes actrs more like a democrat...
But the guy can not talk.. he is real slow on any response.. as much as i like him.. its just too painful to listen to him try to talk....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts