Tractor Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any other Red Sox fans reeling from the utter collapse of their beloved Sox? We are a tortured bunch!

I am really surprised that the Sox haven't made a move to can Grady Little after he left Pedro in too long. He should have taken him out.

Now all together now "WAIT TIL NEXT YEAR!!"
:cry:

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
im glad. After what pedro did to zimmer they deserve to lose...

please... even i could take my 72 year old grandfather in a fight, but that does not give me the right to push him to the ground.. even if he were trying to hit me... if a 72 year old comes swinging at me.. so what, let him.. i wouldnt knock him aside...

one more thing. the yanks are a bunch of pussies... If a player were to hit a goalie (in hockey, a real sport) the entire team or at least one player would retaliate.. all the wimpy yanks did was whine...

·
Registered
336 Posts
Where's your Priorities man.... Baseball is just a silly distraction.....

TRACTORS are what's important in life!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Who is Pedro, and why are his sox too long

·
Registered
336 Posts
Simple_john

I'm not sure I can share Moderator duties with you anymore, as you seem to be a fan of that disgusting and despicable practice called Hockey.............

(organized Violence is not a "SPORT")

XC Skiing.......
Figure Skating....
Bicycling...........
Flower Arranging....

Now them's some REAL sports!!!!

(wink)

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
just to qualify, ive been a red sox fan my entire life... and they had a great run this year... it is too bad.. but i am still disgusted in pedro...

sj

i wish Roger would have gone over and wacked him one...

being a sox fan, i still sort of like roger C, so i am glad he may get to win a world series again.. Id rather his last game be better than last nights was for him...

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Figure Skating

Figure Skating is a contact sport look at Tonya Harding.:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Jody:usa:

·
Registered
336 Posts
I haven't kept up..... The last I knew, the Cubs were planning to win the World Series, but apparently, plans changed.....

At least Baseball shows SOME skill....

Hockey is just MEAN!!!

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I being a Sox fan since birth, still hate Clemens. He only seemed to give a crap if his contract was going to need to be renewed.

As for Pedro and Zim, I think if you look at the tape that

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
that zimmer was coming after Pedro. He simply side stepped him and pushed him away. If he had turned and ran, we would all be calling him a wimp by not standing up to a 72 yr old.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
leolav, i agree with you about roger C. but he was still awesome when he played for the sox.

But I still say pedro is a loser for pushing the old man down...

sj

·
Premium Member
1,443 Posts
I can understand pedro was "protecting" himself. All he had to do was take one big step left or right and the ole man would be on the ground. Pedro... what an a$$

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Hockey is the only sport where I can knock the snot out of you trying to take the puck away from you. I can then knock the snot out of you for just being near me. The official will just stand by and wait until the players are on the ground then break it up. Then when everything is said and done I get sent to the penalty box for 2 minutes. Try that out on the street and it is called assault!!!

Ain’t this country great!!!
:usa:

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
skill

have you ever had a fight on ice skates it takes skill:smiles: :lmao:
Jody:usa:

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Thats a cop out!!!!
The old Ima lover not a fighter routine!!!!:D

I should probably say that I tried hockey one time....I have a hard time skating let alone handeling a stick and puck!!!!!

It does take skill to make it all work, the fighting thing I don't know about that.
:rough:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts